Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Jul 2004

custom one off Nemesis

Thought I would share the canuck love...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Glad to Be Alive
    wow a FS nemesis....really nice looking
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Say Car Ramrod!!
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    wow a FS nemesis....really nice looking
    umm that is a brodie nemesis, not the brand nemesis...
    [SIZE="5"]I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself...[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    YES that bike is CLEARLY a BRODIE !!
    NOT a Nemesis Project !

If ANYONE from Brodie is reading these threads I suggest CHANGING the name of that bike ! I spoke with your product manager last year explaining that this would infringe on the rights of my brand name and also mislead your customers !

After seeing this thread pop up on various forums and reading the responses that people make thinking I designed this bike ??? This is out right WRONG I had NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS DESIGN and I feel you are taking away from the marketability of my products.

BTW: the title of this board is small custom builders companies such as
    NEMESIS PROJECT ..... Last time I check I didn't see BRODIE listed there .
    Please STOP LIEING saying this bike is a one off NEMESIS cus flat out it's NOT !
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    NOT a Nemesis Project !

If ANYONE from Brodie is reading these threads I suggest CHANGING the name of that bike ! I spoke with your product manager last year explaining that this would infringe on the rights of my brand name and also mislead your customers !

After seeing this thread pop up on various forums and reading the responses that people make thinking I designed this bike ??? This is out right WRONG I had NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS DESIGN and I feel you are taking away from the marketability of my products.

Please STOP LIEING saying this bike is a one off NEMESIS cus flat out it's NOT !
    good call, i came here expecting to see and amazing nemisis bike, but to my dissapointment..a brodie

i love nemesis bikes, they are all so clean and sick looking

props on the design

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by free rider
    good call, i came here expecting to see and amazing nemisis bike, but to my dissapointment..a brodie

i love nemesis bikes, they are all so clean and sick looking

props on the design
    Thanks for the support !!

For anyone who feels mislead by the name of this frame and the way it's being presented on this board as a "custom Nemesis" please feel free to Email Brodie customer support here : brodiebikes.usa@brodiebikes.com
    or here mail2infomanager@brodiebikes.com

Every Email helps so fire away at will !
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

mtbr member
    Thanks for the support !!

For anyone who feels mislead by the name of this frame and the way it's being presented on this board as a "custom Nemesis" please feel free to Email Brodie customer support here : brodiebikes.usa@brodiebikes.com
    or here mail2infomanager@brodiebikes.com

Every Email helps so fire away at will !
    what should i say, do you wnat them to change thier name, were you in buisness before that bike came out, is your copyrighted and thiers not...im not sure what to say or ask for

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    It all comes down to trademark or common law rights...which can be a confusing/sensitive process.
    If Nemesis has their name/logo "trademarked" (whether pending or registered) prior to Brodie, Brodie may run into some problems. Then again there is such things as common law rights where if Brodie sold a unit prior to Nemesis' acquiring of common law rights (meaning their first sale)...then it is another story (vice versa).
    I would imagine that both Nemesis and Brodie have trademarked the term as that is basic business practice...
    Brad, if your name/logo is a registered or pending trademark that is not being challenged in trademark publications, I would have your trademark attorney contact Brodie asap.
    Confusion in the marketplace is an important aspect of defending the term, but with Brodie having full page reviews in magazines and, I would assume, moving many units, your best bet is to have some professional power behind you that will follow the proper legal steps.
    Writing letters to them can be risky as Brodie is a large company with high legal representation and the last thing that is wanted is for Nemesis, the company, to run into a problem. (which I doubt would happen)...
    Good luck and your frames are looking great!
    Eric
    deity

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    So is it Nemesis or Nemesis Project? I came across this looking for the Brodie Nemesis frame. So who is cashing in on who? I've never heard of Nemesis Project until now. It says custom one off Nemesis, not custom one off Nemesis Project. Do you cry over spilt milk too?

get down!
    This is a BRODIE NEMESIS frame.

NEMESIS PROJECT cycles have not come out with a production rear suspension frame yet. IMO, it's really not that confusing.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by archertc
    So is it Nemesis or Nemesis Project? I came across this looking for the Brodie Nemesis frame. So who is cashing in on who? I've never heard of Nemesis Project until now. It says custom one off Nemesis, not custom one off Nemesis Project. Do you cry over spilt milk too?
    Do you like posting to threads that are 5 months old ??

As CJH_MTB pointed out it's not that hard to realize this is a crappy Brodie

Who cashed in off this , I say Brodie did as Nemesis Project cycles have been est: since 2003

The Brodie Nemesis was a one year only model that they have since discontinued .

BTW: Here's your sign !
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Yep I do. What exactly makes a Brodie crappy? Is it just because it's not one of yours? By the way where did you get the Death Mobile name?...That's really a rhetorical question so only expound on that if you really want too.

Yeah I didn't think it was that confusing either. But that was my point.

The anti-corporate thing is played out though. If you are making money selling what you create there is little difference other than volume and number of employees. Be careful not to be too successful. You may just be the next Sellout. Money is a big motivator. Especially when it comes to buying toys for all the hard work you have done. You're entitled to it after all aren't you.

Nice frames though. I'll give you that.

mtbr member
    Yep I do. What exactly makes a Brodie crappy? Is it just because it's not one of yours? By the way where did you get the Death Mobile name?...That's really a rhetorical question so only expound on that if you really want too.

Yeah I didn't think it was that confusing either. But that was my point.

The anti-corporate thing is played out though. If you are making money selling what you create there is little difference other than volume and number of employees. Be careful not to be too successful. You may just be the next Sellout. Money is a big motivator. Especially when it comes to buying toys for all the hard work you have done. You're entitled to it after all aren't you.

Nice frames though. I'll give you that.
    Well your free to your views of the bicycle industry , as this is my full time job i know how S really goes down in this world .

Brodie named this bike fully knowing that there was another bike company out there with a very similer name , we sent cese and disist order to them and their U.S. distrubuters .. Brodie basically did nothing but change the name for the next year . Stateing that the frames were never sold in the U.S. which was a complete lie .

Brodie bicycles isnt the orignal hardcore company that they once were , they are backed by a Overseas manufactoring group , the bike you see pictured the "nemesis" is made at the same chinese factory they make the 7000 series aluminum Wal-MArt POS full suspension frames at , with the same lever of quaility .

MY company Nemesis Project was started to further the development of the freestyle mtb and produce the BEST possible products with no exspense spared .

Believe me I put far more money back into bicycle development than I pull out of this comapny , why ? I want people to be able to buy a high quaility urban/freestlye bike and be able to enjoy the same ride feel you would get from a IF , Seven , Sycip etc or any high end hand built steel frame .

The Brodie is basically catlouge crap , there are a billion bikes similer to it and there isnt much orignallity in its design , let alone it marketing .

Sellout ... I'm pretty sure that will never happen , allot of people in the bike industry like what were doing , but more people do not ... this is why the company is called Nemesis Project ... were doing what everyone told me I could not do !

Sure I might do a bit of cashing in when the chainguide get relesed , but that's well deserved .

We will never do such things as have bike made in Taiwan and have them powdered coated here int he USA and call them American Made as some of our competiors are doing this year .
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    That's great Evil4bc. I applaud you for what you are doing. I really do. It takes balls to put that much on the line and actually do something. But what I don't agree with is all the bashing that goes on around it.

As far as profiting off the chainguide that's great. Everyone deserves to cash in for their hard work. Everyone. Hard core or not.

What you're alleging about Brodie is far worse than having a bike of similar name though. What's more important is that you're doing it in a public forum.

I think I'm done with my rant now.

Any recommendations on a good FS 4X bike? That's how I came across this in the first place. I'm in the market. I've decided that after getting back on the BMX and taking it to the track I'm going to start racing again. Originally I was just going to build something up to use on my pump track (still in progress). I've since increased my budget as well around $2500 complete. This may be hijacking but I suppose I can post this somewhere else if I need to. I'm leaning towards an Ndiza at this point, but that will change. Inevitably.

mtbr member
    That's great Evil4bc. I applaud you for what you are doing. I really do. It takes balls to put that much on the line and actually do something. But what I don't agree with is all the bashing that goes on around it.

As far as profiting off the chainguide that's great. Everyone deserves to cash in for their hard work. Everyone. Hard core or not.

What you're alleging about Brodie is far worse than having a bike of similar name though. What's more important is that you're doing it in a public forum.

I think I'm done with my rant now.

Ok thanks for the compliments ...

I'm pretty happy with the guide myself , and the other products we have designed to work with it .

As far as the Brodie situation is concerned , these are not alleged acusations but proven fact ! I wasent the one who started this thread in the Nemesis Project builders fourm .
    I also have email's from Brodies managment stateing that knew all to well what Tossis was doing ... heck he posted this thread in EVERY fourm we post pic of our bikes in .

You bringing this thread back only helps them .... and hurts my brand name

As far as a good complete full sup ... oh jeez I'm not sure i havent worked in a shop in years ... get what feels best to you and afford's you to be able to eat at the end of the month after buying it .

Moorwoods look to be good bikes ... but i honestly havent ridden one so that's my 2c

BTW: Brodies are still crap
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    May it rest in peace...

It's hard to try anything out where I'm at I have to drive 100 miles to get to a decent shop, with any kind inventory other than the usual. But I guess I should do you the courtesy of starting another thread about my DS 4X issue so this one can fade into oblivion. Until someone else does what I did anyway.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    NOT a Nemesis Project !

It is clearly a one off Brodie nemesis - the components aren't stock. I haven't heard of nemesis project bikes - you don't even have a valid website - and judging by your obvious lack of class displayed on this board you won't be in business long. Trust me - Brodie is making absolutely zero money off of your brilliantly named company.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by crankpuller
    It is clearly a one off Brodie nemesis - the components aren't stock. I haven't heard of nemesis project bikes - you don't even have a valid website - and judging by your obvious lack of class displayed on this board you won't be in business long. Trust me - Brodie is making absolutely zero money off of your brilliantly named company.
    Hey newb nice way to bring up a one year old thread !
    We did get Brodie to change the name of the bike over a year ago !
    Do you homework on my company before you decide to bash and post to a thread well over a year old . You got the Nemeis Project tool of the week award

Take note:
    This link might help in your internet fourm future .
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

And for record this is a Custom one off Nemesis Project full sup !

and yes Brodie bikes are still Crap !!
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    and yes Brodie bikes are still Crap !!
    Wow you have zero class and I'd suggest the business skills of a true idiot.

You've slagged Brodie bikes numerous times in this thread and made yourself and your company look like morons. Great work for a small upstart.

Brodie bikes is solid supporter of the local riding community here in North Vancouver. Just last week they provided a limited edition Nemesis frame to a bike project for a local trail builder that was unable to ride for a few years due to an injury. The company is run by riders that are stoked on riding.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by shirk
    You've slagged Brodie bikes numerous times in this thread and made yourself and your company look like morons. Great work for a small upstart.

Brodie bikes is solid supporter of the local riding community here in North Vancouver. Just last week they provided a limited edition Nemesis frame to a bike project for a local trail builder that was unable to ride for a few years due to an injury. The company is run by riders that are stoked on riding.

Brodie is a large company who knowing stole our name "Nemesis " to use on a cheep Taiwanese POS bike , If funny how they have gotten Tosis , crankpuller , ahectic and now you.. all people with under 100 post to keep bringing this thread up .

All I ever asked was when the bike was originally released that they change the name , due to similarities in the same market . They did not change the name and knowing got their team mechanic Tosis to post this thread on every single MTB fourm .
    When I spoke with the General Manager of Brodie bikes directly he knew about tosis threads and when asked if he would do anything to help clear the situation up he agreed but then never made good on his promise another clear reason BRODIE SUCKS ! .

We hear at Nemesis Project build all our own bikes in house , similar to who Paul Brodie did in the start. Now Brodie bikes is owned by a low life distributer with no class who decided to reach out to the hucker youth of North Vancouver and use it's local groms as internet tools who unknowingly support a company that rip's off small hard working framebuilders marking ideas and calls them their own You guys look real cool !!

My end question why did Tosis A Brodie Bike employee post this thread in a Fourm dedicated to small custom urban frame builders , a thread which our company name in the headline ??

Why not post this thread in the Small Canadian builders or the Brodie bikes manufactories forum ? Why because Brodie bikes get 0% attention in any-market outside a 3 block radius of north Vancouver and their bikes are made by the same factory that make full suspension bikes for WAL-MART hear in the US and the frame build quality is the same as most $99 POS mtb department store bikes you find here in the U.S. !

Go away you internet tool groms , We do not care that some Brodie bike employee gave you a free T shot to talk S on the internet , all you doing is making Brodie bike look bad for continue to push the issue that they stole the company name of NEMESIS PROJECT CYCLES to help sell POS Taiwan catalogue bikes that they dont even design let along hand build in house !

Yup Brodie bikes sucks !
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Brodie is a large company who knowing stole our name "Nemesis " to use on a cheep Taiwanese POS bike , If funny how they have gotten Tosis , crankpuller , ahectic and now you.. all people with under 100 post to keep bringing this thread up .

All I ever asked was when the bike was originally released that they change the name , due to similarities in the same market . They did not change the name and knowing got their team mechanic Tosis to post this thread on every single MTB fourm .
    When I spoke with the General Manager of Brodie bikes directly he knew about tosis threads and when asked if he would do anything to help clear the situation up he agreed but then never made good on his promise another clear reason BRODIE SUCKS ! .

We [SIZE="6"]here[/SIZE] at Nemesis Project build all our own bikes in house , similar to who Paul Brodie did in the start. Now Brodie bikes is owned by a low life distributer with no class who decided to reach out to the hucker youth of North Vancouver and use it's local groms as internet tools who unknowingly support a company that rip's off small hard working framebuilders marking ideas and calls them their own You guys look real cool !!

My end question why did Tosis A Brodie Bike employee post this thread in a Fourm dedicated to small custom urban frame builders , a thread which our company name in the headline ??

Why not post this thread in the Small Canadian builders or the Brodie bikes manufactories forum ? Why because Brodie bikes get 0% attention in any-market outside a 3 block radius of north Vancouver and their bikes are made by the same factory that make full suspension bikes for WAL-MART [SIZE="6"]here[/SIZE] in the US and the frame build quality is the same as most $99 POS mtb department store bikes you find here in the U.S. !

Go away you internet tool groms , We do not care that some Brodie bike employee gave you a free T shot to talk S on the internet , all you doing is making Brodie bike look bad for continue to push the issue that they stole the company name of NEMESIS PROJECT CYCLES to help sell POS Taiwan catalogue bikes that they dont even design let along hand build in house !

Yup Brodie bikes sucks !
    Wow you are a class act low life looser.

I fixed a couple things in your post. Seems you don't know the difference between hear and here.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by shirk
    Wow you are a class act low life looser.

I fixed a couple things in your post. Seems you don't know the difference between hear and here.

Oh well the truth hurts , it's funny how you support Brodie in this thread ?

I put my life into my bikes , as most small frame builders do , I am one guy making bikes for the right reasons only to have a very large company take my company name and use it to their advantage , I asked nicely and they only mocked me and had their company employees start threads on the internet only to stirr up drama .

I only asked out of respect to another bike builder that they change the name , BRODIE knowingly continued and had Tosis their team mechanic try to bash us on the net forums , now you and several others act as their internet tools bashing ME a small frame builder .
    You my friend are the low life SOB , it's always funny how in the end the tools of the forums alwasy turn into grammar queens and try to correct your punctuation and spelling , as if this will make you look any better ,

Thanks
    -Brad
    Nemesis Project cycles
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Oh well the truth hurts , it's funny how you support Brodie in this thread ?

I put my life into my bikes , as most small frame builders do , I am one guy making bikes for the right reasons only to have a very large company take my company name and use it to their advantage , I asked nicely and they only mocked me and had their company employees start threads on the internet only to stirr up drama .

I only asked out of respect to another bike builder that they change the name , BRODIE knowingly continued and had Tosis their team mechanic try to bash us on the net forums , now you and several others act as their internet tools bashing ME a small frame builder .
    You my friend are the low life SOB , it's always funny how in the end the tools of the forums alwasy turn into grammar queens and try to correct your punctuation and spelling , as if this will make you look any better ,

Thanks
    -Brad
    Nemesis Project cycles
    I've defended Brodie because they support my local riding community, they are actually a small Canadian bike company, and they build bikes I genuinely like and want to ride.

Sure you had issues with the use of Nemesis on the name of a sweet small travel FR rig.

I havn't really bashed you. Just said you weren't acting too professional.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    This is the first, last, and only public response that will be posted from personnel related to Brodie regarding this matter. I’ve tried to take the high road for over a year now regarding this issue, but I have simply seen too much slander toward our otherwise reputable brand name.

This issue was first presented to us nearly a year after we’d introduced the Nemesis model bike at Crankworx via a very poorly typed and unprofessional appearing email after the bike was favorably reviewed in a reputable magazine. At the time we introduced the bike, we had no knowledge that a company named Nemesis Project even existed. The name did not come up in a search as a trademarked name in either the US or Canadian trademark offices. Notwithstanding such due diligence, the email that brought the issue to our attention claimed that Nemesis Project was a trade marked name. At such time, I personally did another subsequent legal search and found that there was still no such trademark granted in the United States. The point of which was basically irrelevant anyway, because the Nemesis model was never sold in the United States. The only units that even entered the country bearing that name were the one reviewed by the magazine and a few ridden by professional athletes.

At the time this issue was brought to our attention, I faced the decision to fight for the name which would have been within our rights but I chose not to bother. Instead, I changed the name of that model to the Derelict, because I thought it was a better name and better fit anyway. That model is sold in the US. Incidentally, by the time this issue was brought to our attention, we also had introduced an up-specced and higher priced model called the Dissident on the same frame platform at Sea Otter that year, which is also sold in the US.

Since that time, I’ve been somewhat appalled by the unprofessional and completely unwarranted mudslinging brought on through web threads such as this by Mr. Evil4bc.

So in direct response and in order to clarify several points:

1. There was never a cease and desist order served to my office in the United States or anywhere else. There would be neither reason nor grounds to serve such because the bike in question was never sold in the US and the Trade Name in question was never granted by the United States Patent and Trade Mark Office. There was an email sent to our product manager, which resulted in an internal conversation and subsequent decision that I made to change the name of that model to the derelict. (In retrospect it was a good decision because it has even become our most popular t shirt.) There was no additional correspondence, quite frankly because I don’t deem it to be worth my time and saw even the initial email as misleading and all of the web based mudslinging as unprofessional.

2. We did not “knowingly continue to use the name." We changed it even though we did not have to and then we moved on.

3. Neither the derelict, dissident, nor previous version Nemesis, nor even it’s predecessor named the Awl were ever chosen out of a catalog alongside “bikes sent to Wal-Mart." All of the renditions of the bike have been designed by our product manager in British Columbia who is a 13 time National Champion in mountain biking. These models also feature input from many riders who specialize in dirt jumping, four cross racing, and slopestyle competitions which the bike was designed primarily for.

4. The bikes are proudly manufactured in Taiwan in what we firmly believe to be the best factory on the planet, US and Europe included. Incidentally, our factory also manufactures for other select brands which are flat out among the most reputable brands in the industry. We believe it is our job as a bike builder to build the best possible product for the best possible value. We tried to stay North American built for some time, but realized that the world has evolved into a global economy. We’re not prejudiced and whether we like it or not, the Taiwanese people have worked incredibly hard over the past few decades to become the best and most efficient bicycle manufacturing facilities on the planet.

5. The insinuation that we make cheap crap has also been thrown around very liberally several times by Mr. Evil4bc. I believe that this may be a disgusting inference to the fact that we proudly produce several models of quality bikes for people who don’t have the biggest wallets. The truth of the matter is that this is a particular point of pride for our product manager. As said, he was a National Champion for over a decade straight, but he grew up very blue collar and thus takes tremendous pride in weeding through the differences between hype and function in components he specs on budget sensitive bike models. He’s never forgotten his humble beginnings and firmly believes that he creates the best bike he could functionally build at any given price point knowing that there are kids out there who deserve a great functioning bike at whatever price they or their parents can actually afford.

6. The size of Brodie has been questioned several times presumably alluding that we are some faceless mega corporation. For reference sake, in the grand scope of the bicycle industry we’re actually tiny; however, I’m not sure why this even matters. There are companies much larger than us that build great bikes and there are companies much smaller than us who also build great bikes. Most of them are filled with good people who are doing it because they love bikes and riding. The truth is we’re a pretty small group of people who build bikes that we like to ride and do our best to promote responsible trail management on the types of trails we like to ride. We don’t really beat our chests much about how cool we are or aren’t, or how big we are, or aren’t. We also choose not to slag competing companies because we know for the most part that their products are made with best intentions. We’ve made our own mistakes over the years and I’d be inhuman to believe that we won’t make a few more. So why bother exposing other peoples? The bottom line is I’m even irritated that I have to sit here and finally respond to drivel like this after over a year of mudslinging when I could be out riding with my kids or my bros, or helping build some new jumps or fix some trails.

7. I’m not even sure how to appropriately respond to remarks such as “Now Brodie bikes is owned by a low life distributer with no class,” or “BRODIE SUCKS !” or “yes Brodie bikes are still Crap !!”, but I believe these quotes posted by Mr. Evil4bc speak volumes about his own class, character, and quality as a person and industry representative. But for the record, Brodie is owned by a true gentleman who for the past 30+ years has been widely regarded throughout the industry as one of the classiest individuals in the business.

8. A final point for consideration in the court of public opinion (which is apparently where Mr. Evil4bc wishes this issue be judged in absence of having any legitimate legal basis) is that he himself even acknowledged “YES that bike is CLEARLY a BRODIE !! NOT a Nemesis Project !” So, why all the anger and hostility over any potential confusion which apparently isn’t even confusing, but as described above is totally irrelevant?

In summary, I would respectfully ask Mr. Evil4bc to finally stop such pointless and unwarranted mudslinging which quite obviously has never even been researched. I would also forewarn him that if he continues to do so, at some point I will be pushed to seek legal alternatives to very unkindly have him stop doing so. Enough is enough. Drop it and move on. We did a long time ago, and now even responding to this banter I’ve just wasted one opportunity to ride my bike or swing a shovel, so I’m already in a real pissy mood.

Ernest Vogel
    Empyrean Distributors - Brodie Bikes USA

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by vogel
    Ernest Vogel
    Empyrean Distributors - Brodie Bikes USA

Please note : Ernest Vogal is only the representative for there U.S. distributer the sells Brodie bicycles in the U.S.
    I made several attempts to contact him at Empyrean Dist.AFTER I spoke with representatives from Brodie Bikes Canada .

I find it funny how employees and now representatives of BRODIE bicycles keep bringing this thread back up trying to slamm my brand .. Nice guys !

Please note this thread was started by a Brodie bikes employee , why not post this thread in the Canadian manufactures forums ?? Were Brodie bikes is listed in the headline ? Why come into a forum for my brand , claiming your bikes is one of mine ?
    Real classy guys , funny how you keep avoiding the subject on how Brodie bikes started this and me and my customers were doing was pointing out that your company was basically in definition lying in a public forum !

I find it very hard to believe you had no prior knowledge of my company when you had your Canadian team mechanic Tosis post this thread in the custom builders forums when NEMESIS PROJECT is listed in the headline text ?? Nice guys !

You now make threads of legal action ?
    Contact me directly through proper business channels and stop making threats via the internet

Brodie bikes is the company still pushing this issue even when said bike model is no longer in production , again nice guys

As this is basically turing into a public industry pissing match , I will end this now .

Email sent to Mr. Vogal

Best Regards
    Brad Hodges
    Owner / frame builder
    Nemesis Project cycles
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast