Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    Mar 2004

The Grim Reaper rides a Brodie, nuff siad

mtbr member
    Please post your photos and comments about Brodie bikes in the CANADIAN Builders thread linked below were Brodie is a listed manufacture , all you are doing is making this thread worse , please stop .

http://forums.mtbr.com/canadian-bikes/
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    I think they keep posting here because it pisses you off, dude F'em!!

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by meatwad
    I think they keep posting here because it pisses you off, dude F'em!!
    Bingo.

Give the man a prize for the correct answer. Well speaking for myself thats why I like this thread most.

Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Quote Originally Posted by shirk
    Bingo.

Give the man a prize for the correct answer. Well speaking for myself thats why I like this thread most.
    Hell, I don't own a bike from either company. (probably never will; not that either makes a bad bike)

It's cheap entertainment; watching someone represent the company they own with such horrible spelling, grammar, reading comprehension, and a general lack of class and tact.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

yes, im actually asian
    Quote Originally Posted by scrublover
    Hell, I don't own a bike from either company. (probably never will; not that either makes a bad bike)

It's cheap entertainment; watching someone represent the company they own with such horrible spelling, grammar, reading comprehension, and a general lack of class and tact.
    either way man, he makes some great bikes and he deserves all the credit he can for them too.
    not dead yet lol

Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Quote Originally Posted by asianprideryder
    either way man, he makes some great bikes and he deserves all the credit he can for them too.
    I never said either company made good or bad bikes. At this point of the thread, that isn't really germaine to the conversation.

It's the way he's presenting himself vs. the much more polite, well written, and coherent presentation from the Brodie folks.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

mtbr member
    I gotta tell ya this thread cracks me up.

why the hell anyone would want to buy a Nemesis project frame after reading through this is beyond me though. Evil4bc - I think you've heard your brand and company more through this thread than you've helped. You should just let it go and let this thread die along with it.

Just my two cents.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMcG
    I gotta tell ya this thread cracks me up.

why the hell anyone would want to buy a Nemesis project frame after reading through this is beyond me though. Evil4bc - I think you've heard your brand and company more through this thread than you've helped. You should just let it go and let this thread die along with it.

Just my two cents.

Ok you guys bag on me for my spelling and grammar but " Evil4bc - I think you've heard your brand and company more through this thread than you've helped"
    Heard ? As in to Heard cows or mini goats or something ? LOL

Honestly this really doesn't piss me off , I am here representing my company Nemesis Project cycles . The other company in question started this thread with yes the intention to piss me off , all it really does it show that the other company in question here are the low life's using their company's representatives , employees and now the general internet public as their tools . This is the exact reason I have asked my riders and people who support my brand so strongly here on MTBR to please stay out of this thread , I will not stoop to the level of the aforementioned other company , if anyone is going to speak for my bikes it will be me .
    You have a problem with that , fine with me go buy a different brand there are many others out there .

I build my bikes for the customers and distributers and dealers who support me .
    Thanks for the support and the bashing guys , it only fuels the fire to help me to continue to build and produce the best bikes and parts on the market today .
    We have produced well over 300+ frames in house over the past 3+ years and have not had one frame failure . So I must be doing something right

Cheers
    -Brad
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

mtbr member
    whoops! Thanks for catching my typo.

Best of luck to you in your future frame building endeavors.

mtbr member
    Best show in town

Some great products you got Brad.
    But I must agree with Scrublover and MMcG that you are not doing very good service to yourself and your company by keep posting on the subject.
    And again - Great Bikes

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by scrublover

+1 on that................LOL

mtbr member
    Jun 2007

Upset So, what if?

Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    Ok you guys bag on me for my spelling and grammar but " Evil4bc - I think you've heard your brand and company more through this thread than you've helped"
    Heard ? As in to Heard cows or mini goats or something ? LOL

Honestly this really doesn't piss me off , I am here representing my company Nemesis Project cycles . The other company in question started this thread with yes the intention to piss me off , all it really does it show that the other company in question here are the low life's using their company's representatives , employees and now the general internet public as their tools . This is the exact reason I have asked my riders and people who support my brand so strongly here on MTBR to please stay out of this thread , I will not stoop to the level of the aforementioned other company , if anyone is going to speak for my bikes it will be me .
    You have a problem with that , fine with me go buy a different brand there are many others out there .

I build my bikes for the customers and distributers and dealers who support me .
    Thanks for the support and the bashing guys , it only fuels the fire to help me to continue to build and produce the best bikes and parts on the market today .
    We have produced well over 300+ frames in house over the past 3+ years and have not had one frame failure . So I must be doing something right

Cheers
    -Brad
    Based on how Brad has reacted on this forum, How do you think he and his company would respond to any problems with their products?

mtbr member
    That [SIZE="1"]Brodie[/SIZE] [SIZE="6"]Nemesis[/SIZE] is nice looking, esp. in the white. I am thinking about buying the same frame, the [SIZE="1"]Brodie[/SIZE] [SIZE="6"]Nemesis[/SIZE]. It looks like exactly what I'm looking for in a slopestyle bike.

mtbr member
    Why you had to start all that again

Im a Cowboy
    Classic stuff

Anyone getting the extra Irony when you think of the true meaning of the word in question?

But as for the the bike this thread is about
    it really looks right on the button its a shame I missed it Ive never seen a brodie here in uk
    and have just put my money down for a different brand, but would have seriously looked at this frame
    DON'T TELL ME I'M STILL ON THAT FECKIN' ISLAND! ....

Im a Cowboy
    Bah....... lag
    Last edited by CrustyOne; 12-08-2007 at 04:35 AM.
    DON'T TELL ME I'M STILL ON THAT FECKIN' ISLAND! ....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2