May 2006

Crazy Freds Revamped Fr

Here is fred Fr
    Attached Images Attached Images

this account retired
    damn fred.....swut im talkin bout

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    sick sick sick sick sick! I should write something intelligent about such a sweet ride by my mind is numb from the depth of the sweetness of this rig.

"Its All Good"
    That is indeed a focking sick looking steed Fred. Dam fine job, making me go weak at the knees bro...............

Bet it rides like a dream too..................... Oh la la
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

a tight kick sound
    CF, they may say it looks like a jamis or it is the same as a jamis over the turner boards
    but we sure do no better eh? Beautiful rig my man...just outstanding!

Give us some impressions some time on how she compares to other rigs you have ridden.
    I know you are just dying to tell us how much better it is than the 6 pack and why

Cheers brother. Gorgeous bike!!

mtbr member
    At last.....
    Already started to think that this bike is a fiction
    this is really HOTTTT.

"Its All Good"
    Its like a wet dream............... Sensational.........
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member

It is what it is,

Quote Originally Posted by boone
    CF, they may say it looks like a jamis or it is the same as a jamis over the turner boards
    but we sure do no better eh? Beautiful rig my man...just outstanding!

Give us some impressions some time on how she compares to other rigs you have ridden.
    I know you are just dying to tell us how much better it is than the 6 pack and why

Cheers brother. Gorgeous bike!!
    I just sent El Ching a PM and pretty much just said that I come from nothing and aside from my son and my Bikes I pretty much have nothing.So to have someone think or allow others to think that a $7000.00 Nicolai FR is anything even close to anything else let alone a Jamis pretty much makes Crazy Fred just fu@king that CRAZY.Since 2000 I've had about maybe 20 different bikes such as.Klein Mantra Klein Adept,Specailzed Big sh!t,Norco team DH,Karpiel Disco,Karpiel Army,Foes,Azonic,KeeWee cromozone,Turner RFX(02)Mountain Cycle Sin,Mountain Cycle 9.5,Mountain cycle Fury,Alutech( a German bike which is a close second to my Nicolai's)Specialized Enduro,Turner 6-pack,Intense 6.6 which was nice untill I swung my leg over my boys Nicolai CC and that was it,I fu@ken freaked out over that bike,I couldn't and wouldn't get off of it.So the nest day I sold my 6.6 ordered a CC built that and than ordered a FR.And the rest they say is history.Its not about bashing Turner beause that would be unfair and untrue.My 02 RFX was insane,I did 18 foot drops to flat on that bike with a fu@ken 5" single crown DJ1 on it.The 05 6-pack was nice to but it was heavy(35 pounds)and very very flexy.The ride of the CC and the FR is just dam perfect.SUPER SUPER stiff SUPER fast and just lots and lots of fun.The craftman ship and the quality of the Nicolai's(the Germans just do it different)is unlike any other.Its like driving a GM car,Chevy,Buick,ect,ect,and than getting behind the wheel of a Mer-sed-ees(can't spell it)or a BMW,which for those who own or have driven either one you understand what I mean.I really really belive that there's no way in he-ll that ANY other bike out there comes close to these or my Nicolai's.Stand for nothing and you'll fall for anything,I stand for Nicolai and well come out punching,kicking and screaming to do just that.Nicolai the ride of your life FACT,PERIOD END OF STORY.Peace.CF.

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY FRED
    I just sent El Ching a PM and pretty much just said that I come from nothing and aside from my son and my Bikes I pretty much have nothing.So to have someone think or allow others to think that a $7000.00 Nicolai FR is anything even close to anything else let alone a Jamis pretty much makes Crazy Fred just fu@king that CRAZY.Since 2000 I've had about maybe 20 different bikes such as.Klein Mantra Klein Adept,Specailzed Big sh!t,Norco team DH,Karpiel Disco,Karpiel Army,Foes,Azonic,KeeWee cromozone,Turner RFX(02)Mountain Cycle Sin,Mountain Cycle 9.5,Mountain cycle Fury,Alutech( a German bike which is a close second to my Nicolai's)Specialized Enduro,Turner 6-pack,Intense 6.6 which was nice untill I swung my leg over my boys Nicolai CC and that was it,I fu@ken freaked out over that bike,I couldn't and wouldn't get off of it.So the nest day I sold my 6.6 ordered a CC built that and than ordered a FR.And the rest they say is history.Its not about bashing Turner beause that would be unfair and untrue.My 02 RFX was insane,I did 18 foot drops to flat on that bike with a fu@ken 5" single crown DJ1 on it.The 05 6-pack was nice to but it was heavy(35 pounds)and very very flexy.The ride of the CC and the FR is just dam perfect.SUPER SUPER stiff SUPER fast and just lots and lots of fun.The craftman ship and the quality of the Nicolai's(the Germans just do it different)is unlike any other.Its like driving a GM car,Chevy,Buick,ect,ect,and than getting behind the wheel of a Mer-sed-ees(can't spell it)or a BMW,which for those who own or have driven either one you understand what I mean.I really really belive that there's no way in he-ll that ANY other bike out there comes close to these or my Nicolai's.Stand for nothing and you'll fall for anything,I stand for Nicolai and well come out punching,kicking and screaming to do just that.Nicolai the ride of your life FACT,PERIOD END OF STORY.Peace.CF.
    Crazy Fred, we love you, I love your huge amounts of passion, dont ever change, the world lacks humans with passion.........Some people cant understand or know how to take passion.... Yours rocks, its a great trait and attribute of yours....

It is hard for others to gain an understanding at the quality of a Nicolai, there just are not enough around for people to know, so like normal, many people fire off uncocked.... Its all good.............

And dude, that is without a doubt, one if the best looking rides out there, on a par with Aqua's Jones.........Oh and my Nicolai is a beauty in my eyes....

Yeah ha bro............ Now some ride pics of you shreading some single track etc wiould be great for the Nicolai fella's..

Living Ghetto Fabulous!
    Holy Crap! I have no words... O.K. I do: Holy Crap! Nothing like a stealthy Nicolai. I will own one before I... (Whafe knows what I'll say.)

Holy Crap!

P.S. The matching red bottle cage and I9's are sick... Red Hadleys on my old black Switch. RIP the Switch.

this account retired
    that bike is sweeter than any bike on this forum....by a mile.

mtbr member

Thanks Uncle Cliffy(and everyone else)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Cliffy
    Holy Crap! I have no words... O.K. I do: Holy Crap! Nothing like a stealthy Nicolai. I will own one before I... (Whafe knows what I'll say.)

Holy Crap!

P.S. The matching red bottle cage and I9's are sick... Red Hadleys on my old black Switch. RIP the Switch.
    I'm glad everyone approves,it means alot to me.I'm just spechless over how this bike rides(The CC too) Now specking of the CC I'm selling mine so to order and build up a brand new 08 all blingy like.I need help picking a color.I'm thinking a blue frame with all red bits(like the FR)As much as I'd like to do whits with either red or blue bits I just can't do white again.Or a candy red frame with blue bits.Any one with pictues of different colored Nick's please post and or help me with comments on my new colored CC Thanks boys.CF.

this account retired
    I'm glad everyone approves,it means alot to me.I'm just spechless over how this bike rides(The CC too) Now specking of the CC I'm selling mine so to order and build up a brand new 08 all blingy like.I need help picking a color.I'm thinking a blue frame with all red bits(like the FR)As much as I'd like to do whits with either red or blue bits I just can't do white again.Or a candy red frame with blue bits.Any one with pictues of different colored Nick's please post and or help me with comments on my new colored CC Thanks boys.CF.
    dude, that bike pseriously is psick. those b!tches on the turner forum are so jealous it crax me up.

that black is friggin b!tchin. I like my Turner and all but would trade it in a second for a Knolly or Nicolai. And that black would work so well.....i dig that black on your bike....though our bikes would look way too similar with all the red bits to include the I9s and all

"Its All Good"
    Crazy Fred, go all black components and a camo frame like mine, looks sick in the flesh. Have seen one other camo Helius FR.........................I am thinking what colour to make my next Nicolai..................

mtbr member

Next Nicolai?

Quote Originally Posted by Whafe
    Crazy Fred, go all black components and a camo frame like mine, looks sick in the flesh. Have seen one other camo Helius FR.........................I am thinking what colour to make my next Nicolai..................
    Which one are you thinking of?

"Its All Good"
    Which one are you thinking of?
    Well my man, read your PM's and you will be in the picture bro....

mtbr member
    I'm on it.CF.

mtbr member

Nothing bro.

Just checked nothing(from you anyway).

this account retired
    ignore whafe....he is a phreak

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux Part Deux
    ignore whafe....he is a phreak
    Thats why you love me , and you know that nice guys always come 2nd.....

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Hey Crazy Fred-I though you were a Spinergy Man--where are the Fall Lines???

a tight kick sound
    FRed, how about camo orange with blue bits
    I like that combo!!

OR, red camo (with grey and white) and then blue bits? Or blue camo with grey and white with silver I9s and headsets and bits? ....ooooh me like blue camo idea...hmmmm?

mtbr member

Holy sh!t boone......

Quote Originally Posted by boone
    FRed, how about camo orange with blue bits
    I like that combo!!

OR, red camo (with grey and white) and then blue bits? Or blue camo with grey and white with silver I9s and headsets and bits? ....ooooh me like blue camo idea...hmmmm?
    I thought I was a fu@ken mess HaHa,I asked for help right? WOW be careful for what you wish for I guess.As if I didn't already have enough going on in my head,you throw about 8 more options at me Thanks(I think) BTW love the FRed that works.Crazy FRed.

"Its All Good"
    Am sure FRed that you should as I say go camo. Camo frames are as rare as rocking horse sh!t........

I am going to find that PM and re send it

mtbr member

Update on FR

Just wanted to say that thing is crazy crazy nice.Soooooo much fun,point it and shoot.I've got a set of Marta sl's coming(in red of course),so I'm looking forward to these,HOPE I don't regret it,no pun(i'm getting rid of my Hope's)anybody have and thoughs or comments on Magura's Marta SL's?thanks guys.Crazy FRed..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast