mtbr member

Blitz II or Tosa Inu?

recently finished building a bike with some nice components and a cheap frame lol. Anyway she's great, but I want anyway to change the frame in the near future.

I was considering as first option a Turner Highline or an Intense Uzzi, but man, those are such expensive frames, and I would need to buy new headset rear wheel and bb. So I'm looking mainly for a frame that has 135mm rear spacing and maybe with 68 or 73mm bb shell and 1 1/8" tube head.

So far I have seen the nice Versus Blitz II and the Duncon Tosa Inu to have all of that, and both seems to do the same job. What I wanna do is AM with some FR, not really slopestyle or tricks. I want a frame strong enough to take 8 feet drops in case I wanna try them. So it's a trail/freeride bike, that's it.

My bike has now a 23.4" top tube and it's a little big, but just a little, a 22" toptube maybe would be too short and a tt around 22.5" - 22.8" maybe would fit nice. That's why I also like the Blitz and the Tosa, there are 22.5" and 22.8" versions respectively.

Any other frame that you could have in mind and around the price or better suited? Pics welcome!
    voycaminandoenlacallemirandoalasmuchachas mirandoalasmuchachas hayunasrubiasgraciosasmorenashermosasypreciosas

nycmtb.com
    I gotta say go with the Blitz II. That bike got great reviews and you can't beat their customer service. Herb and Vivian are da bomb!!!

I know that as soon as I can I'm upgrading from my Blitz I to the Blitz II

ride hard take risks
    Blitz II is a sweet frame to build on. And as mentioned the CS is stellar, you will have a hard time finding a company that will talk to you like a person. The bike is very solid & Herb found a sweet spot on the lower pivot that makes the Blitz II accelorate off corners as it there was a throttle.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot