mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Astrix contact??

G'day All,

Has anyone had trouble contacting Astrix through email?

I have sent several emails over the space of a week and have not had a reply (got their address from the web site)

Anyone know if AStrix details have changed?

Wanting to get their recommendations/advice regarding triple crowns to fit on an 07 Huckster.

More specifically an 05 Boxxer Race (200mm)

Cheers,

Jawry

Addicted
    May 2006
    Astrix details have not changed. Their contact is the same. I would suggest calling. They are super easy to talk to. However, Astrix has been very good about getting back to me relatively quickly through email. I believe Ryan out of the country so that may have some effect on the response time.

-Kevin

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Jawry,

Sorry for your inconvenience. I see you sent 2 emails and Ryan answered your questions about the Astrix Huckster. Our address has not changed or phone number. Please feel free to contact us with any more questions you may have. I hope you feel you were taken care of.

Enjoy your Huckster.

Thanks,
    Diana
    Astrix Sports
    info@astrixsports

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Thanks for the reply Astrix - i think Ryan may have replied to my 'old' email address - i supplied the new on with the first and second email i sent - would it be possible to reply to that email address. The old one is not available to me.

Or, you could post a reply on here.

Cheers,

Iain

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Ryan's reply to you was as follows:
    Hello Iain,

Thanks for your purchase of a Astrix Huckster. The Huckster works well with any fork from 180 to 203mm travel. Many riders have their Hucksters set up with Rock Shox. In the past, I have run Boxxers and currently I have a 888 and a Travis on my Hucksters. I ride and enjoy them all for all around riding.

Good luck building your Huckster and we always enjoy getting pictures of your built bike when finished.

Glad to hear the Aussie under 19 DH champ was won on a Astrix Huckster.

Regards,
    Ryan Carroll
    Product Manager/R&D Engineer
    Astrix Sports
    info@astrixsports.com
    1-303-456-6443

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Thankyou for that Diana,

Will get some piccies when she is built up.

Iain