Thread: XCL sizing

mtbr member
    Mar 2008

XCL sizing

Looking at the sizing and need some help as i sit on the border of the medium and large.I come in at a standard 182cm with a 34cm leg inseam.What size bikes r u guys riding,thanks.

nerfherder
    Do you mean 34 inch inseam? 34cm is 13 inches and that'd make you the strangest looking 5'10" person ever. I vote medium for you. A small would be too small. I'm 5'8" and the small feels a little small for me. So that makes me think that someone who's just two inches taller would be on a Medium. Incidentally, I find the XCL medium to be big. Might just be me, though.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Ha yes im extremely unusual or thats what people usually say.Meant 34 inches.Hey thanks 4 your reply sort of what is was thinking.

I love bike!
    I'm 5'11" with a 32" inseam. I demo'd a medium and that felt spot on for me. The Chumba guy at the demo said the XCL frame generally runs on the bigger side compared to most other frames. I think a Med would be spot on for you.

it's....
    Quote Originally Posted by dsittman
    I'm 5'11" with a 32" inseam. I demo'd a medium and that felt spot on for me. The Chumba guy at the demo said the XCL frame generally runs on the bigger side compared to most other frames. I think a Med would be spot on for you.
    I'm 5'11"/32" also and ride a med XCL.
    Top tube is about 23.5" and fits me with a 90mm stem.