mtbr member
    Nov 2010

Why no dedicated Orbea sub-forum?

Perhaps Orbea owners are out riding instead of posting on mtbr forum, but with all the great bikes Orbea makes and just announced (such as the Occam 29), I think Orbea should have its own sub-forum under the list of manufacturers (and not buried here in the "custom and other manufacturers').

I realize there has been no Orbea activity in the Orbea thread in this sub-forum, but I bet if you build a dedicated thread, they will come. And pros have been winning in the US and internationally on Orbea road bikes and mountain bikes for years, so Orbea is no "off brand." I'm just puzzled why Orbea doesn't have more prominence on this forum.

If any mods are reading this, please treat this post as my vote for an Orbea sub-forum. And if anyone from Orbea is reading, please start making XL mountain bikes, including a single speed (with rocker style dropouts, while I'm placing this request).

Thanks.

mtbr member
    I totally agree!! BUT, I can't understand it either that there aren't more Orbea riders posting on here.???? I sure would ike to hear from other riders about what mods they've made on their rides and how their rides are working.
    Training on Hills Builds Character, That's How I Got To Be One!

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Might have something to do with the fact that in 6 days only one other poster responded.

CS2
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Tiki View Post
    Why no dedicated Orbea forum?
    I'm guessing it's the same reason there's no Raleigh forum. There aren't enough readers to support it. It isn't any fun when there's only 2 people chatting with each other.
    1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1992 Stumpjumpers. 1995 Waterford 1200, 1999 Waterford RSE, plus a garage full of steel frames.