Dinner for wolves

Weld One (Ogre) titanium from Japan - Cool!

For those of you following NAHBS coverage, did you see the Weld One (Ogre) bikes? Bike Rumor has an interesting piece on the bikes. In looking for more info I ran into this website created by a fan (in Japan) that walks through the "workshop," which appears to be a converted cubicle! Badass! I thought I would share this, because I don't know what to think. I have never seen any ti bike constructed like this.

Also, check out his facebook site. He has a segment tubular ti riser bar on there.Weld One (Ogre) titanium from Japan - Cool!-485252_297173203738981_1511226915_n.jpg
    Responds to gravity

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    woah. That road bike thing is pretty impressive as an example of what can be done with enough welding skill and time (although pretty gaudy). Certainly impressive. I love the look of the MTB bike downtube. Reminds me of custom motorcycle exhaust.

Dinner for wolves
    Did you see that the fellow, Mr. Konichi, mills his head tubes from titanium billet? WTF!
    Responds to gravity

mtbr member
    I met these guys at the show, through broken English we had a great conversation, Very humble, very talented. The down tube of their 29er reminded me of old 2-stroke factory motocross bike expansion chambers!