Flying Goat

Video from the Bay

A little video my friends are working on. Been doing some filming with them for this little project... I think it's going to be soooo sick!!!

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    thats soo sickkk! I wish we had trails like that around where I live.

Flying Goat
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon Blue
    thats soo sickkk! I wish we had trails like that around where I live.
    come visit me in the bay area...

wuss
    That's pretty nice for a home made video! Maby the edits are a bit restless at times, but it works.

Flying Goat
    Quote Originally Posted by dropadrop
    That's pretty nice for a home made video! Maby the edits are a bit restless at times, but it works.
    Yea, the guys did a good job with the editting and such... I'm really excited in seeing the final project. The guys in that video are pretty awesome though... Cody Smith is being trained by Ian Richards and Isaac Hirsh has got some natural talent with wheels... Other riders in there are myself at the beginning launching over the camera and the train at end and Saba in the front during the train... Saba is also another one to watch as he's very very agressive... very interesting to see the things he pulls out... The video is gonna be sick... a lot of talented young riders who just like riding bikes...

There's supposed to be another trailer which will be released soon... keep an eye out... XD