Cereal Killer

Vassago "Black Label" series frames?

Anyone know anything or heard about the "Black Label" series frames from Vassago? The website just says they're coming out this fall. Sounds interesting. I just got a Bandersnatch and working on building it up. Seems like a sweet bike.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006

Black Label

Try the 29er forum. Alot more activity

mtbr member
    Aug 2006

Black Label Update

Just received the Vassago News Letter. Hand made in USA using top shelf materials!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Cereal Killer
    Sweet! Hope they will be able to keep the prices reasonable at least. Can't wait to get on my Bandersnatch, but alas I'm having knee problems. Soon enough though.

mtbr member
    Will be interesting to see what comes out of Vassago this fall. I've just started my Jabberwocky build, can't wait to get on it. Just got back on my GF X-cal today for the first time in 2 weeks, took a spill during a race and tore up my right knee. Great to be back on the bike again!

mtbr member
    Dec 2010

general

I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be sorted out because it is about the individual but it can be with everyone.The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and need an attention of every one. This is the concern which exists in the society and needs to be eliminated from the society as soon as possible.
    ==================================
    plrprivatelabelrights

mtbr member
    ^

mtbr member
    Here's a little more detail on Black Label Series...pretty spendy...bumping up on custom frame prices.

http://www.mmba.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=100615
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vassago "Black Label" series frames?-screen-shot-2010-12-01-8.25.10-pm.png  

Last edited by bycyclist; 12-01-2010 at 08:37 PM.