By:Stickel

Printable View

• 01-26-2012
    spencer the kalmyk
    By:Stickel
    Any By:Stickel owners on the board want to share some pics??? I truly believe in what he is doing... Short chainstay 29ers are the future
  • 02-06-2012
    jerry68
    29" is so last year. 650B is the future, don't you read magazines? Personally, I am holding out for 2014 when "super nimble" 26" wheels become the next best thing.
  • 02-28-2012
    ssumo
    2 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by spencer the kalmyk View Post
    Any By:Stickel owners on the board want to share some pics??? I truly believe in what he is doing... Short chainstay 29ers are the future

Here's mine.
  • 10-19-2012
    brado1

• 12-06-2012
    Scimitar
    If you'd like to learn more about brado1's By:Stickel check his interview article here: bRad Allen's Golden By:Stickel
  • 12-24-2012
    dwelle
    read magazines - buy new stuff!
    Jerry68 post made me laugh. It's crazy how shameless the MTB industry is about convincing riders that their 3 year old "state of the art" bikes and components are now junk. I hope the trend swings back to "ultra nimble" 26 inch single speeds with head shok forks so I can sell my so-equipped by:Stickel frame. I can't get any interest right now and it's too nice to sell for peanuts.

Next trend: magnesium framed 26 inch hardtails with bar ends, shock posts, and Amp Research leverage forks. Sign me up!
  • 01-05-2013
    jncarpenter
    I have only had three so far :D
    Love me some 'Stickel! :thumbsup:

ONE

TWO

THREE

• 11-20-2014
    rusty904
    I'm bringing this thread back from the dead. I just got on the list and I'm pretty damn excited. I was sold on the first email. This will actually be the very first time I've bought a new MTB frame much less a custom one.

Gotta be some more Stickel owners looking to share their rigs. Need more of a pic collection for ideas!
  • 12-15-2014
    supersquad3
    That's good news rusty904- how long is the waiting list? glad he's still making frames
    hopefully soon I can pull the trigger for one. I keep checking his facebook, but nothing new in terms of bikes.
  • 12-15-2014
    rusty904
    Yeah things kind of fell through. Steve had to change shops unexpectedly and said he wasn't sure when he will be up and running again so he returned my deposit. No frames for now. :(