Flying Goat

Some video fun...

So some friends of mine are working on this little video production which they're going to release next year or so... Cant really go for a real ride seeing as i have some important auditions for school on Monday, so I joined them for some video sesh yesterday... Here's the F5 doing some s curves... She corners so darn well!!!!!

Stay tuned for the little video project...

Some cornering...

mtbr member
    Nice. Do you feel like the clipless let you throw that thing around better in the corners?

Flying Goat
    hey Aaron, you gotta make it down here for somemore rides dude... Quti working so hard XD

Yea, i really like being clipped in. So much more control of the rear end especially in the rougher stuff. Keeping your feet on the pedals one less thing you have to worry about and you can definitely correct your mistakes and manipulate the bike better... Clipless and flats both have pros and cons though...

ps : hitting Northstar for the Livewire race on the 5th???

mtbr member
    Almost to some free time, probably another two weeks and I'll be riding a lot more. Not sure on the N* race, that would be fun though.

Flying Goat
    Quote Originally Posted by hardway
    Almost to some free time, probably another two weeks and I'll be riding a lot more. Not sure on the N* race, that would be fun though.
    2 weeks is N* race...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpercussive
    2 weeks is N* race...
    After riding w/ you guys at Pacifica, I put a short Diety stem and riser bars on to see how that would feel, I'd love to hit N* up with the new front end, I'll post som pics when I get a chance.