View Poll Results: Let's make a SOMA specific forum!!

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely! Bring it on!

5 83.33%
  • No, I don't like change....

1 16.67%
    mtbr member
    Jun 2009

SOMA Specific forum?!? Let's make it happen!

It's about time that we have a SOMA specific forum. These bikes are serious competition for companies like On-One, VooDoo, Bianchi, Salsa, Surly, etc. and deserve their own place here.

I may be biased, as I've just got my hands on a SOMA Groove, but no one can deny that they're fine bikes with an ever growing following.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Just to play devil's advocate, since I don't care one way or the other, there isn't currently a Soma topic on the front page of this forum, and it doesn't get much traffic as it is.

Also, On-One and Voodoo don't have their own pages (nor does Raleigh.) Truth is, they probably don't require one. A simple search would suffice to find any topic that comes up on Soma.

Regardless, good luck with the new bike, and welcome to MTBR!
    Voodoo Canzo 29er (sporting a Lefty) + Raleigh XXIX SS + Traitor Crusade SSCX + Lapierre Xelius XDJ

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Very true, but On-One is campaigning for a page, and who (among soma owners or those with questions) wants to search for the SOMA community when there can be a specific destination, I'm for making it as accessible as possible.