Thread: Rider Down

ride hard take risks

Rider Down

mrperc went down Sat while riding with some of the Chumba Crew and broke his Clavicel and will be out for a few weeks. He's been staying high on vicodin and Im sure will post pics of the Xray as soon as he can.

Healin vibes
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

I'm living the dream!
    Bummer. So, I guess the picture has something to do with him riding near that pool when he got distracted and crashed?

Flying Goat
    thanx guys... been hoped up on mortrin and vicodin the past few days so sorry for the late update... Nova, Brian, Alfredo and Juan drove me and my car to the hospital. Dogonfr and mum came to the hospital to make sure things are ok... Yay! Then went to my gf's place and her and her mum have been taking care of me... I'm really thankful for so many people out there extending their concerns and help... thanx!!!! XD

Xrays to come soon
    lol

nerfherder
    Heal fast!

mtbr member
    heal up soon. I'd say at least it happened in the off season, but you don't have an off season in Cali.
    Team _________

Flying Goat
    Quote Originally Posted by rollertoaster
    heal up soon. I'd say at least it happened in the off season, but you don't have an off season in Cali.
    yea dude.. no off season here, oh well... it's my first broken bone and it was just a question on when it was going to happen anyways... my bike is in Anaheim with Chumba right now. I had no way of taking it back with me so Walter and Darren took it back with them. They said they're going to fix my fork problems and tune it up as well... Those guys sure do know how to take care of a broken rider

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    cheers to a speedy recovery! get well and happy holidays

Flying Goat
    ************UPDATE***********

went for a follow up yesterday and the Doc says not to do anything for another 4 weeks... kinda sux since i'm playing the cymbal part for Respighi's Roman Festivals in 3 weeks... really hope i'll be good to play then...

wuss
    Good luck! I came to New Zealand for January and went for a ride after one night of sleep (25 hours in a plane and quite bad jet lag). Had an amazing ride but crashed on my last run and hurt my shoulder. Still very bad after 3 weeks but managed to ride again this weekend.

If I had my Chumba with me I would probably not have crashed

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Theres a few Chumbas floating around NZ as we have an importer and a lucky few have discovered the magic.Where were u riding.

wuss
    I was riding in woodhill when I had the accident. Did a few days in Rotorua last weekend after recovering. Great trails you guys have, I really consider you to be spoiled.