Flying Goat

Redbull Rampage!!!!

mtbr member
    have you checked out the day two pics in the photo section of the official site? BAD ASS!!!

http://redbullrampage.com/photos/200...volution-2.php

Flying Goat
    yuppers Aaron... bad ass indeed!!!! XD

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpercussive
    yuppers Aaron... bad ass indeed!!!! XD
    What's your schedule look like for the next couple weeks? I just finished up my last big contract for the year yesterday, I've got my kid's b-day tomorrow, but after that I'm down to ride!
    I've got some work to do, but it's totally fluid, I can schedule it pretty much whenever I want, so it's play time! Except next weekend. I've got a spearfishing tournament up on the coast to compete in, can't ride then.

Flying Goat
    Quote Originally Posted by hardway
    What's your schedule look like for the next couple weeks? I just finished up my last big contract for the year yesterday, I've got my kid's b-day tomorrow, but after that I'm down to ride!
    I've got some work to do, but it's totally fluid, I can schedule it pretty much whenever I want, so it's play time! Except next weekend. I've got a spearfishing tournament up on the coast to compete in, can't ride then.
    i'm taking 9 classes this quarter and think i'm going to kill myself... hahahahahaha. But for you? I'll definitely keep a weekend open... just lemme know when...

mtbr member
    Ohhhh! I remember those days! Forgot you were back in school. I'm thinking any weekend after next is good for me, but I better check with the wife to make sure what's open. This is the wedding season and she's pretty busy with the photog thing.
    I'd be down to make a trip out of it if you were, maybe hit D-ville or something before it snows too much. I know some sweet (cheap to free) camping spots. If not, I'd love to hit up P-town again, that was fun. I'll get back to you with my no-go dates and we'll work something out.

Flying Goat
    Quote Originally Posted by hardway
    Ohhhh! I remember those days! Forgot you were back in school. I'm thinking any weekend after next is good for me, but I better check with the wife to make sure what's open. This is the wedding season and she's pretty busy with the photog thing.
    I'd be down to make a trip out of it if you were, maybe hit D-ville or something before it snows too much. I know some sweet (cheap to free) camping spots. If not, I'd love to hit up P-town again, that was fun. I'll get back to you with my no-go dates and we'll work something out.
    alrighty... Just lemme know... And this time... I've got a 250X3.0 spring on my bike...

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Cool vid. I can't believe they launch some of those jumps with no forearm/elbow/back/chest/knee/neck/shin protection. Dumb IMHO, but whatever works for them.
    R

Flying Goat
    Quote Originally Posted by EMrider
    Cool vid. I can't believe they launch some of those jumps with no forearm/elbow/back/chest/knee/neck/shin protection. Dumb IMHO, but whatever works for them.
    R
    Robbie bourdon comes in mind... Always in a sleeveless t shirt lols