Thread: Paging xcflip

Spin-stabilized

Paging xcflip

I think I now live closer to you. Can we ride again (maybe this weekend) so I can demo your EVO? It's a Medium right? Soquel Demo good?
    Hey man, wanna go for a klunk?

Flying Goat
    if i remember correctly, the guys at Chumba might be coming up here in the SF bay area... might want to look into that... If not, Hardway and myself are in the bay area as well... Though i'm in the East Bay and he's in like Napa i think...

Spin-stabilized
    I thought/heard the same about Chumba coming up here and gave them a call a few weeks ago. No such trip planned in the near future. However, I might be heading up Annadel at some point soon so I'll try to hook up with Hardway then.

Flying Goat
    Quote Originally Posted by bailout
    I thought/heard the same about Chumba coming up here and gave them a call a few weeks ago. No such trip planned in the near future. However, I might be heading up Annadel at some point soon so I'll try to hook up with Hardway then.
    yea... last time i heard about it, it got cancelled cause someone got hurt or something. Cant remember though, but i think i also heard that they might reschedule it... That said, only one real way to find out... Ask... XD

http://www.chumbaracing.com/contact/contact.html
    1-800-706-0760

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Bailout... this is xcflip...

I have a small frame, but you are welcome to try it.. I might hit UCSC this Sunday.. let me know..

Matt

Spin-stabilized
    Sunday at UC sounds good (perfect place to try it out too ). Can you PM me your phone# and can I give you a call Sat night to arrange a meeting time?

Isn't the small the small/medium frame?