mtbr member

New bars/stem on the Evo

Got the itch to change things around a bit after riding some intense DH and sweet jumps with mr. percussive and the guys down in pacifica.

New bars/stem:

Side shots

Flying Goat
    Looking good Aaron... Always liked the Deity stuff... I'm looking to be getting some Dirty30s for myself as well... XD

mtbr member
    I ordered and paid for the diety stem and some cheap Transition riser bars, but they sent me the Deity stem and these Deity 20/14 bars instead. I checked on the site and the Deity's are twice the price of the Transitions, so I guess it worked out in my favor. Not super stoked on having it say "Deity" three times on the front of my bike though, might have to do some sharpie mods.
    They're really nice bars though.

Flying Goat
    Quote Originally Posted by hardway
    I ordered and paid for the diety stem and some cheap Transition riser bars, but they sent me the Deity stem and these Deity 20/14 bars instead. I checked on the site and the Deity's are twice the price of the Transitions, so I guess it worked out in my favor. Not super stoked on having it say "Deity" three times on the front of my bike though, might have to do some sharpie mods.
    They're really nice bars though.
    lols... Sharpie... XD