Thread: Lynskey frame

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Lynskey frame

Need some input. Cant find work so I have to sell my custom Lynskey to pay some bills. I plan on parting it out and selling the individual components separately from the frame. Because this frame is a custom build... Are there specific measurements/photos I should take of this bike before I part it out to aid in frame fit questions/concerns a prospective buyer may ask or have? Any feedback is welcome. Thanks.

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Sorry to hear that, but I'm sure parting it out is the right strategy. I think it might help to take a few photos of the bike built up, just to inspire potential buyers, and so the parts can bask in the reflected glory of the frame, make them look a little classier. Make sure you get one dead side-on, but anything well-lit and in focus will do.

As far as fit is concerned, measure the frame from centre of bb to centre of top tube, from centre of bb to top of seat tube, top tube from centre to centre along the tube, top tube centre to centre horizontally when the bike is still built up, and the head tube. That ought to cover it good enough for most people.

Best of luck.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    That's the info I was looking for. Thanks man.