Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Kent ERIKSEN frames

86K views 288 replies 63 participants last post by  251 
#1 ·
You know who you are - PLEASE post yours here. The one stop thread for ERIKSEN frames.

Here are a few shots of my frame I received today - will finish the build and final tweaking this week - follow-up photos to come.

Attachments

See less See more
#15 ·
#241 here. Had it built as a single speed with sliders, but had some extra hose guides tacked on the seatstay to run a continous cable housing for a 1x9, (have yet to do). It has a 2" down tube that makes it stiffer than Ron Jeremy so it'll mash up technical hills like a race horse behind a glue truck. Couldn't have chosen a better builder.

Hey Hardtail29er, glad to see you got your frame. The decals look really good. I was teetering on the black myself.

#19 ·
Hello! First off, VERY gorgeous frames you got there guys! I don't think anyone has nicer welds than a KE frame. I'm currently contemplating on joining the Kent club but I just want to ask first how tough is the finish on his frame? I heard a satin finish on a titanium frame is a scratch magnet. How true is this? If you do scratch it is it easy to buff out yourself? I really hope to hear from you guys! I'm having fitted later this afternoon in a local Kent Eriksen dealer here and I just can't stop dreaming about getting my hands on a KE frame soon. Thanks guys!

#26 ·
Cocheese, bituman, and 251 are the decals on your frames the color Pewter option? I like it but I'm also interested in the "Spray Mask" option but I want to know first how it exactly looks like and what are the advantages over an ordinary decal. Does anyone have this on their bike? I hope someone can post a close up shot.:) Thanks guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.