mtbr member

I just got the new Chumba VF2 8-)

Ok I picked up a VF2 I had put some time on the XCL and really liked the way it rode but I wanted a little more of a XC bike.
    I have a company Called OCBIKEDOCTOR.COM and its my job to have the latest and greatest and it has to always work well and represent the company.

Well I was sold by the sexy frame and got the Idea to make a red and white bike.

Much of the parts I have on the bike now are going to be changed out I could not wait to ride the bike.

So far so good. I have been testing it around my area. I just got back from riding it tonight or should I say this morning. I knew I wouldn't sleep if I didn't at least take it to my local urban assault playground. AKA the local high school. I hit everything but the lottery with it there and it worked great. I wont say just what I jumped but lets just say its is more than most XC bike will ever see. I haven't taken it out the trails to beat it up yet. So far I love it . I have a feeling it is going to ride as great as it looks.

I have owned every Chumba model and they have never let me down So I had to have this one.

I will try to give my ride details after I spend some time on it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RacinJason; 05-07-2009 at 10:05 AM.
    WWW.OCBIKEDOCTOR.COM
    IT'S NOT WHO YOU CAN LIVE WITH IT'S WHO YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT.

mtbr member
    Congratulations! Looks like a really sweet ride! I just recently got a 2008 Evo and totally impressed. Highly likely I'll be getting another Chumba in the future.

Flying Goat
    white vf2... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Proud bike-o-holic
    Wow, looking great!!! I would love to ride one of those!!! (Im talking about the Mercedes LOL).

Seriously, Nice looking bike. I like the saddle a lot.

mtbr member
    Ok I have put some time on the bike and all I can say is now its time to sell all my other bikes.
    I never even demoed the VF2 I picked it up based on how the XCL rode that I tried at a demo. It has the standard Chumba build Chumba Wheels set, X9 shifters Stylo cranks.
    I added my Hope brakes and it is perfect.
    This bike took the place of 2 of my other bikes. It rides plush yet responsive.
    It climbs well I haven't even had to flip the pro peddle lever yet.
    I was showing someone what the lever did on the top of a dh and forgot and headed down with it in pro peddle mode and it still handled the technical stuff great.

I got the Fox float R simple and light. I went for that because I knew from demoing the standard XCL that the bike can climb great. I knew I would never lock down my fork.

The new design really grabbed my attention. It seems like a lot of other riders fond my bike interesting.

I have 4 rides on it and I cant say I haven't found anything wrong yet.

If you have to have only one bike I think this might be the bike to have.

Quote Originally Posted by RacinJason
    Ok I picked up a VF2 I had put some time on the XCL and really liked the way it rode but I wanted a little more of a XC bike.
    I have a company Called OCBIKEDOCTOR.COM and its my job to have the latest and greatest and it has to always work well and represent the company.

Well I was sold by the sexy frame and got the Idea to make a red and white bike.

Much of the parts I have on the bike now are going to be changed out I could not wait to ride the bike.

So far so good. I have been testing it around my area. I just got back from riding it tonight or should I say this morning. I knew I wouldn't sleep if I didn't at least take it to my local urban assault playground. AKA the local high school. I hit everything but the lottery with it there and it worked great. I wont say just what I jumped but lets just say its is more than most XC bike will ever see. I haven't taken it out the trails to beat it up yet. So far I love it . I have a feeling it is going to ride as great as it looks.

I have owned every Chumba model and they have never let me down So I had to have this one.

I will try to give my ride details after I spend some time on it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    WWW.OCBIKEDOCTOR.COM
    IT'S NOT WHO YOU CAN LIVE WITH IT'S WHO YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT.

Proud bike-o-holic
    Cool! Good to hear good stuff about the VF2, cant wait to go out with mine.
    Good luck

Members who have read this thread: 0