Any thoughts or comments on a steel DeSalvo MTB frame built with "Columbus Life"?
Looking for input on overall frame quality and ride experience:
• How are the welds, are they clean and strong?
• Is the tubing capped off? (sealed)
• How does the "Columbus Life" tubing feel. Does it have personality... that great steel feel?
• How's the "Columbus Life" hold up over the long haul?
• Any know issues with fork crowns hitting the down tube? (Specifically the White Brothers 650b Magic 100mm fork)
• How's the experience working with Mike on the frame build? Will he patiently work with you to get the perfect frame geo spec'd for the style of riding you do and your body's geometry needs?
• How's the paint finish, is it clean and durable?
• Finally what the overall experience of riding a DeSalvo frame? Are you diggin it and is it everything you'd hoped it be?
DeSalvo on a short list of frame builders I'm considering for a 650b frame I'd like to get built up. I really don't know much about his work other than what I've read in some threads. But everything I've read has been real positive, however not specific enough and that's the reason for all the questions above.
Thanks for any input you can offer up,
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: DeSalvo Cycles
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »