CHUMBA is throwing its hat into the Super D world. We believe we have
the perfect bike to compete and help top atheletes succeed in this
field. With our XCL frame - that accepts either a six inch fork such
as a Fox 36, or a 5 inch fork, and can be set up in the rear with a
coil shock, Fox DHX Air, or Fox RP23 - CHUMBA offers the right
equipment to get through the most technical terrain while staying
pedal efficient. We will be attending select Super D races with XCL
frames for demo use specifically configured after hearing your
We want to hear from you - the riders and the racers - on your
comments and feedback from equipment so we can start to prep the
Shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and answer us these
questions so we can work on putting together the sweetest rides for
1. What type of suspension set up do you prefer, travel for front
shock and rear shock? Coil or air?
2. What type of drivetrain set up do you prefer?
3. Any preference on brakes, wheelsets, or other components?
4. What is the most important characteristics you are looking for in
your Super D bike?
5. Contact info: Name, phone number, e-mail
We would love to hear from you. Thanks!
Mtbr's 2016 Winter Biking GearReviews and Roundups
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: CHUMBA Racing Super D Challenge!