mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Brew Racing Frames...

Does anyone have any experience riding or owning one of their hardtails?

I want to build up a steel hardtail and these frames have always intrigued me.

If you have any pictures of one please post as their website pics are not that great!

I like butter
    Jan 2004

brew

From everything i have heard, they are great if you can get them. That is why I tried to order one for a customer and waited and waited and waited...well you get the idea. Fact is that the bike never came and we had to order something else. Such a shame.
    But be prepared to WAIT!
    wESd

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by timbercomp
    From everything i have heard, they are great if you can get them. That is why I tried to order one for a customer and waited and waited and waited...well you get the idea. Fact is that the bike never came and we had to order something else. Such a shame.
    But be prepared to WAIT!
    wESd
    I have two (sold first one, wish I could get it back) ,and my wife has one.
    First one was purchased almost 10 years ago, last one was 5 years ago. LOVE EM.

Steve Garn is one of the nicest guys around. Knows his stuff and will talk to you forever. And I love him to death. However, be aware that he is one of those guys that is ALL OVER the place. They are getting into custom motorcycles, and have been OEMing BMX frames out the wazoo for several years. So they are a really busy shop. And unfortunately, don't think they can give you the kind of one-on-one attention that some of the smaller builders can give you for a full on custom frame.

They do have some stock sizes in SS and other frames, but am unsure of availability of them.

So it pains me to say, cause he is such a good guy, that they might not be the best bet for a one-off custom at the moment.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Eating Hot Pockets
    get yourself an Endless Lifetime.
    they're welded by Brew....

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

I dont think they are building custom anymore

I had a road frame from them back when I raced as a junior, nice bike. Last I hard they gave up building customs and are concentrating on doing production work for other small biek companies, endless being one. There was a lttile information on Brew in Dirt Rags Builder Profile of Endless. They build a great bike and are fanitical about building their bikes straight which makes for a great riding bike.