mtbr member
    Sep 2014

Breezer mountain bikes?

Hi all.
    I've been trying to find opinions about this brand for a while now, more exactly about the Storm Comp 29er (that thing is just sexy)
    Haven't found anything. But the bike seems to be an amazing deal.

For what i know, Breezer is such an obscure brand (i dont know if thats good or not).
    They are small, but the guy is a legend. So their bikes should be good...right?
    Also, they started making mountain bikes again recently.
    Breezer is part of Advanced Sports International, same than Fuji and Oval Concepts.
    That explains why both Fuji and Breezer use Vera wheels/tires and Oval components.

And i know Fujis are good...but they don't make a lot of marketing liek Trek/spesh/SC or even mongoose!
    Maybe that's why a lot of people don't know about them?
    Is that the case with Breezer? just marketing problems?

Anyone here owns a Breezer?
    I'm having trust issues with this brand, but if their bikes are as legendary as the founder it self, i'll get one for sure.
    Can i trust Breezer as much as i can trust the big brands?

Alright, thanks in advance. Spread the breezers love.

mtbr member
    Nov 2014
    I know this is a bit of an old thread but I have been riding a 2014 Breezer Repack Team for a few months now and I have to say it is a very nice bike. Rides well and is built sturdy. Not the lightest thing around but rides great. There is also a thread on the 29er forum about the Breezer Supercell and people seem quite happy with it.

mtbr member
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMountainsBiker View Post
    I know this is a bit of an old thread but I have been riding a 2014 Breezer Repack Team for a few months now and I have to say it is a very nice bike. Rides well and is built sturdy. Not the lightest thing around but rides great. There is also a thread on the 29er forum about the Breezer Supercell and people seem quite happy with it.
    Too late, lol.
    Ended up getting a DB Hook. Not because I didn't trust Breezer, but because the Hook was more like the kind of bike I wanted, a trail hardtail for a cheaper price.

If i get into more focused XC I already have the Thunder in my sights, but that'll be for later since i'm not into that kind of bike for now. I have a long way to go with my hook.