Thread: Bionicons?

mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Bionicons?

Anyone ride one? Im very interested in one as I have to ride up to fly down

...In the meantime.
    I own a Supershuttle, and have spent significant time with both the GoldenWillow and the Edison Ltd. They are excellent machines that work exactly as advertised. The cool thing about the bike (other than the magic button i.e. Aero-link) is the simplicity of service. Everything on the bike and I mean everything on the bike (fork included) is easily serviceable by the end-user. I've ridden mine hard for over a year and have not had a problem with either the frame or the Aero-link system.

Good bike I recommend em'. Oh yeah did I mention that their CS kicks ass?

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    thats the one that I was thinking about getting, a Supershuttle, to ride in and around WVa. How is the design? Does it suffer any brake jack or anything that a typical single pivot rear does?

...In the meantime.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmhills
    thats the one that I was thinking about getting, a Supershuttle, to ride in and around WVa. How is the design? Does it suffer any brake jack or anything that a typical single pivot rear does?
    There is definitely some stiffening of the rear end under hard braking, but it doesn't exhibit any tendency to throw the rider forward. It is a single-pivot design so the "flaws" inherent in that type of frame design do exist...that being said it is a very well designed SP and the limitations of the design are minimized.

Hope that helps...let me know if you have other questions or just give the guys at Bioniconusa a call, Mic and Paul are great guys.

Basura Blanca
    Jan 2004
    I've got a Double Agent fork on the front of my Ventana X-5, and once I replaced the original wipers with the redesigned ones, I've since been very happy with the fork. No compression or rebound adjustment, but it seems spot on for my riding, and I'm not one to fiddle with stuff like that anyway. And both Mic and Paul have been great.
    We rejoice in our suffering, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character.

Members who have read this thread: 0