mtbr member

Any Ridley owners

Any ridley owners out there. I just got an excaliber road bike. The Quality is amazing im thinking about getting a carbon hard tail. Any one have any experience with them?

local trails rider
    Not an owner but...

Earlier this year, an entry level Ridley mountain bike (Thunder) got very good marks in a comparison test in a bike magazine here in Finland. They thought that, with some upgraded parts, it would work well as a competition XC bike. And that was for the "cheap" bike. I think they know what they are doing at Ridley.

I have seen a Ridley carbon mountain bike at a race and it looked good.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by perttime
    Not an owner but...

Earlier this year, an entry level Ridley mountain bike (Thunder) got very good marks in a comparison test in a bike magazine here in Finland. They thought that, with some upgraded parts, it would work well as a competition XC bike. And that was for the "cheap" bike. I think they know what they are doing at Ridley.

I have seen a Ridley carbon mountain bike at a race and it looked good.

I ride a 2005 Ridley Tiger MTB with full XTR Groupset, Rockshox SID Team and Mavic 819 wheelset. I brought the Frame and build the bike myself. so far so GOOD I love my ridley, morever the Bling Bling factor is very eyes catching!!!

By the way, the carbon MTB for Ridley is the Cobra model.