mtbr member
    Nov 2009

Wilton Woods - Techie's Delight

Holy crapola - For tech challenges galore, try your luck on the Back Blue at Wilton.
    A mere XC mortal like me couldn't clean it - the rocks and roots can waste you. You need to be Zeus himself to nail this stuff. Needless to say it's a great trail!

Kudos to Dave Francefort and his crew that built this section -- is a testimonial to great trail building and creative thinking for sure!

Back Blue

PS I'll be updating the iMaps soon...

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Interactive Maps updated
    If you want a challenge, be sure to check this park out...

Interactive Trail Map >

More "Details">

Sun Devils
    Jan 2008
    Is there another 'techie paradise' to add as a second day of riding in the area or in central CT? Looks like a good time, but at 9 miles I'll need something else to keep the wheels rolling for a weekend trip down there.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gnar602 View Post
    Is there another 'techie paradise' to add as a second day of riding in the area or in central CT? Looks like a good time, but at 9 miles I'll need something else to keep the wheels rolling for a weekend trip down there.

Check out Millers Pond or Trumbull if you need more tech miles.

Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Quote Originally Posted by gnar602 View Post
    Where are you going to be located, and how much driving do you want to do? What weekend?

Lots of stuff around.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper