Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Weetamoo Woods

Just a flesh wound
    I'll be looking to ride this Thursday (the 4'th) if anyone is available. I could do Weetamoo or Copicut. Look forward to meeting up with a few riders.
    My name is Chris and I ride a Prophet 650b with a Lefty.

swb employee
    Dec 2011
    due to the rain im out for riding mountain. keep in touch and maybe next time

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    I live in Tiverton and I've bombed around Weetamo a handful of times. It's pretty fun but my new bike might not be ideal anymore haha.
    '04 Foes Fly. Little dated but I love it!

swb employee
    Dec 2011
    weetamoo can be ruff on a bike so if its "used" then its going to beat it down

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    just noticed this thread....i created a Garmin GPS / iPhone / iPad / Android compatible map of Weetamoo. Best of all it's free!

Rhode Island: Tiverton: Weetamoo Woods Garmin Compatible Map - GPSFileDepot

The iPhone link on that page isn't working...I'll have to update it...does anyone use an iPhone when biking? Are iPhone trail maps helpful?

Dave

swb employee
    Dec 2011
    hey whats up man, thats cool and all but try not to make this place like swansea and freetown... the less people know the better. that way it doesnt get ruined by people trying to make it there own. its been a "local" spot for so long that it doesnt need that now... i dont even post my rides on strava when im there!

Quote Originally Posted by dbperry View Post
    just noticed this thread....i created a Garmin GPS / iPhone / iPad / Android compatible map of Weetamoo. Best of all it's free!

Rhode Island: Tiverton: Weetamoo Woods Garmin Compatible Map - GPSFileDepot

The iPhone link on that page isn't working...I'll have to update it...does anyone use an iPhone when biking? Are iPhone trail maps helpful?

Dave

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3