mtbr member
    Feb 2010

Thanksgiving Day Bike Ride, fun for all riders (Manchester, Ct)

https://www.facebook.com/events/326112250782942/?ref=ts

What better way to build up your appetite for Thanksgiving than a bike ride with friends. This is the fourth annual Steele's Crossing Thanksgiving Day Bike Ride which is a social biking event that travels through Manchester,Vernon Bolton, and Andover. The trail is packed dirt, suitable for hybrids and mountain bikes even though a roadbike would do. The Scenery is beautiful. The Company is priceless. We will depart at the Church Street Depot in Vernon Connecticut after some pictures and the like and will ride down to Steele's Crossing in Andover where more pictures will be taken. Then Spin it around and head back. Total Mileage is roughly 14 miles round trip and the event runs for about 2 hours and some change duration.

There are several meeting places.
    You can meet group A, which departs from Sacred Heart Church route 30 in Vernon at 730...
    Plenty of Parking in that area, since everything is closed

Or Group B, that will depart from Colonial Road Trail head on the corner of Sheldon road and Colonial Road that departs at 730, Parking there is limited but many businesses that surround the area with lots that will be closed

Or just meet at The Church Street Depot at 8:00
    Limited parking in that lot, but side street parking there and surrounding neighborhoods.

Everyone is Welcome, Looking forward to seeing you there!

860 7070595
    Eric
    I like to ride my bike.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    come on!
    I like to ride my bike.