mtbr member
    Apr 2012

Naugatuck state forrest,

Any body ride here? i was there today,cool place, but is there any single track? i seen alot of fallin trees on the paths, this place COULD be great with some work.
    Where are the tecky trails here? i parked on the Oxford side on Chesnut hill road.

mtbr member
    work your way up to the white trail at the top, very nice. It is hard to locate, runs out to the large rock outcropping overlooking rt8 with the flag. It is off the dirt road starting at the other lot in naugatuck, worth the trip to find, slickrock and pine trees and high elevation.
    "Hillbilly in a corporate world"

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinator View Post
    work your way up to the white trail at the top, very nice. It is hard to locate, runs out to the large rock outcropping overlooking rt8 with the flag. It is off the dirt road starting at the other lot in naugatuck, worth the trip to find, slickrock and pine trees and high elevation.
    where should i park to get to the white trail, the quikest ? chestnut hill road or rt 42 ?

any other directions will be helpful! thank`s

mtbr member

map on bikerag site shows the white

mtbr member
    park at the end of hunters mtn road, black trail is a dirt road. try to locate red trail, and white is off that shortly up on right. I doubt there are good markings if any, but worth a try, all nice trails in there around blu and white. Take pics if u make it!

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Thanks for posting this. I am getting back into MTBing here in CT and didn't know you could ride there.