mtbr member
    May 2012

Miller's Pond is the real deal

So a couple buddies and I rode Miller's for the first time this past weekend. This place totally lives up to the hype!

We took the red trail clockwise and it was a blast - very technical, rock riding in the beginning that will really test your skills. The best part about Miller's is how everything is built so well for mountain bikes and maintained. If anybody is on this page that has had a hand in either building or maintaining these trails, just wanted to give you some props and a big thank you!! It seems like most riders respect the rules about not making trail braids and avoiding the trail completely after a rainy day. We can't wait to head back with some more friends!!

So as I mentioned before, we did Red Trail clockwise. Should we have done it counter clockwise instead? What are the other good trails in there to try out besides the red?

-Jocko

Delirious Tuck
    Pukemaster at Bikerag.com is the visionary there...

The "tour loop" from lot taking the immediate trail counter clockwise, once you hit fire road, turn left and head back toward lake. you've now done the warm up loop.

Now hit the Red Clockwise off of the loop, stay left where you can until ten commandments (the huge rock slab ramp to a boulder in the "cliffed in area", continue on red to get back out.

The warm up loop lets you get warmed up but also gives some stuntery early to get going on and if you are burnt out attempting everything 3 times, you can just Head back to lot after the first section of red into Ten Commandments.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    There's map available that illustrates the best loop (recommended from the master builder himself!)
    New Millers Pond Trail Map
    New Millers Pond Trail Map

mtbr member
    May 2013
    I know it is a long shot but I have Monday 5/13 off and am going to check out Miller's; hearing lots of good remarks. Anyhow, wondering if anyone is going to be around out there early (or anytime for that matter) that I could link up with. If not the map seem straightforward enough. Thanks.