Delirious Tuck

Happening at Huntington 6/3 - Demos from Giant, Specialized, and Pivot w/led rides

Come check out the Happening at Huntington MTB Festival, part of the Kona Mt Bike Adventure Series, at Huntington State Park in Redding, CT.

Details in the flyer here:
    Happening at Huntington 6/3 - Demos from Giant, Specialized, and Pivot w/led rides-huntington2012letterfinal3.jpg

mtbr member
    ok.
    "Hillbilly in a corporate world"

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    In.

abc
    mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Planning on joining. Hope the forecast of rain on Friday night/Saturday won't be much and the trail stay dry.

mtbr member
    The website for KONA MTB adventure series says "Epic Rides, Epic Trails... and Always a Party Afterwards!" guess they know where my truck is parked!!!

Trail Tire TV on blogger
    Had a great time!!! thanks FFC-NEMBA guys as well as the CT NEMBA guys involved in the whole thing!! I'm beginning to get a good appreciation of all the time and effort that goes into pulling these things off

got a little vid From the roller/drop at the beginning of the ride there Calvinator

Going to try and bring Trail Tire TV back. go take a look... http://trailtiretv.blogspot.com/

mtbr member
    Hey cool thanks, perfect day, worth gettin up early 4!!!! I had a great time, NEMBA puts on a good event, nice ridin with you and Mark and corey, we will do it again down the road.