Trail Tire TV on blogger

CT NEMBA's Winter Social...

kinda last minute posting here, but life and weather has side tracked everyone, but still..
    CT- NEMBA is having it's winter social, 2 rides, dinner and a movie, awards, think there is some swag getting raffled off... good times hanging out with other MTBer's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CT NEMBA's Winter Social...-social-5.jpg  

Going to try and bring Trail Tire TV back. go take a look... http://trailtiretv.blogspot.com/

mtbr member
    Hey Thom, Im planning the advanced ride, can you tell me what parking lot it is at? Thanks
    "Hillbilly in a corporate world"

mtbr member
    May 2012
    I'll try and make the advanced ride as well. Thanks for doing this. What's snow cover like up those parts?

Trail Tire TV on blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinator View Post
    Hey Thom, Im planning the advanced ride, can you tell me what parking lot it is at? Thanks
    not really sure as I'm just "spreading the news" and not too involved.. but, hit the blog and there is directions and such with google or Bing maps there

New England Mountain Bike Association, CT Chapter

Quote Originally Posted by mvwmvw View Post
    I'll try and make the advanced ride as well. Thanks for doing this. What's snow cover like up those parts?
    again, not to sure as I haven't traveled up that way in some time... will get someone more involved with the actual ride to pop in... It's just a dusting here on the shore, but I believe they have a tad more there and getting some tonight?
    Going to try and bring Trail Tire TV back. go take a look... http://trailtiretv.blogspot.com/

mtbr member
    thanks, I was just told the parking is at the rt79 trailhead, across from Samantha lane. I was also told the trails are covered in some snow.

mtbr member

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Ride is on for Sunday unless we get a nasty blast of snow tonight. Even another inch would still be decent riding. It'll be a little slow but the snow is powder, not slop and the riding will be fun. I'm leading the ride. Park across from Samantha Lane in Madison at the trailhead on 79 (Durham Road).

Studs would be great but not necessary.

Trail Tire TV on blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by rocklandrider View Post
    Ride is on for Sunday unless we get a nasty blast of snow tonight. Even another inch would still be decent riding. It'll be a little slow but the snow is powder, not slop and the riding will be fun. I'm leading the ride. Park across from Samantha Lane in Madison at the trailhead on 79 (Durham Road).

Studs would be great but not necessary.
    there ya go he's the man in charge of it all

mtbr member
    I love snow riding. Quick question, would new knobby tires be that much better than the old boloneys I got on the bike I planned to bring?