Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

CT NEMBA's Winter Social...

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  calvinator 
#1 ·
kinda last minute posting here, but life and weather has side tracked everyone, but still.. :p
CT- NEMBA is having it's winter social, 2 rides, dinner and a movie, awards, think there is some swag getting raffled off... good times hanging out with other MTBer's

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
not really sure as I'm just "spreading the news" and not too involved.. but, hit the blog and there is directions and such with google or Bing maps there

New England Mountain Bike Association, CT Chapter

I'll try and make the advanced ride as well. Thanks for doing this. What's snow cover like up those parts?
again, not to sure as I haven't traveled up that way in some time... will get someone more involved with the actual ride to pop in... It's just a dusting here on the shore, but I believe they have a tad more there and getting some tonight?

#7 ·
Ride is on for Sunday unless we get a nasty blast of snow tonight. Even another inch would still be decent riding. It'll be a little slow but the snow is powder, not slop and the riding will be fun. I'm leading the ride. Park across from Samantha Lane in Madison at the trailhead on 79 (Durham Road).

Studs would be great but not necessary.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.