Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Best XC Trails in CT

3K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  fishrising 
#1 ·
Top 3 anyone?

Im looking for long, fast singletrack, & roller coasting type. Don't mind the occasional steeps. Being well maintained by locals helps also.

Thanks

#5 ·
There are not many smooth trails in CT, probably the smoothest/flowiest trails I know are at Salmon River in Colchester - really fun, mostly smooth, very flowy.

My top three:
1) Bigelow Hollow
2) Nathan Hale
3) Middlesex

I would consider all of those challenging from a technical perspective rather than smooth and flowy.

#10 ·
Huntington St. Park in Bethel has excellent fast flowing rollers on 10 ft trails with just enough rocky stuff to keep it interesting..Theres miles of it if your looking to build cardio on the mtb..The park also has lots of tight technical single track..Find the Chimney Trail..It'll keep you busy for over an hour..You WON'T clean it..Check it out..

#13 · (Edited)
1. Nassahegon. A lot of smooth flowy trail near the soccer fields. Well maintained.
2. Graville. Lots of trail, well maintained, flowy but not super smooth, rolling with a few steeps.
3. Mainus. Very nice, very well maintained flow trail on the Stamford side. A little small, though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.