Moderator Moderator

mtbr member
    May 2006
    good

I hope there is a rule that states cars may pass no closer than within 3 feet of a cyclist.

psycho cyclo addict
    They haven't been watching motorists weaving all over the road while blathering away on cell phones, blowing through stop signs and red lights so I'm not expecting much if anything at all...

AZ
    banned
    At least its a start.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by edubfromktown View Post
    They haven't been watching motorists weaving all over the road while blathering away on cell phones, blowing through stop signs and red lights so I'm not expecting much if anything at all...
    This

I got pulled over recently on 295, no cars on the road, I wasn't speeding and I was in the slow lane. I saw the trooper from behind and he let a guy doing 80+ speed away from us both.

I get a ticket for having a rear tag cover. It is a standard, clear, non curved cover. MSP went on to explain this could throw off traffic cameras if I run a light. Never in my life been pulled over for covering my rear tag and stickers which I have had peeled off before.

I'm glad we have troopers like this that are changing the world one stop at a time.

Meanwhile the above mentioned is happening all over the road and I don't see enforcement of the cell phone laws.