Thread: Vaude Cruiser

mtbr member
    May 2005

Vaude Cruiser

I'm trying to find a bag similar to the Vaude Cruiser in the US but not having any luck. I don't think the triangle bags are the same angle as my Anthem 29er and might hit the rear shock. Anyone know of any? Thanks.

mtbr member
    I saw that user name campredcloudbikes makes custom frame packs. His most recent thread is 1500 Mile Photo Shoot.

His website is Cleaveland Mountaineering

I'll rest later
    May 2006
    There are a few possibilities that I've come across over the last couple of years. Electra makes the Townie bag, but I haven't seen one in person. Revelate Designs makes the Tangle bag, which is very nicely made. The small size might work and might be your best choice. Deuter makes the Front Triangle bag. This is a fairly rigid bag so it needs to fit well within your frame.

Another possibility is the Eleven81 Frame Top Triangle bag. It's not as big as the other bags, but I've been able to use two of these - one behind the steerer tube and one in front of the seatpost.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Thanks for the suggestions. I ordered a Roswheel frame bag on Ebay for less than $10 but if I think it isn't sturdy enough that Electra Townie bag looks promising. I need it under the top tube at the rear so I can still use my downtube water bottle and won't get it the way on top.