Moderator Moderator

Super Cyclist-Citizen Foils Road Rager

Not wanting to be just a source of "bad news", I generally try to avoid posting any old incident where a cyclist is hit... but I thought this was interesting, because a cyclist who was yelled at nearly a year ago on the same road and recorded/reported a plate ended up being the key to arresting this guy that chased another biker onto the golf course with his car! Not only did the first cyclist know the plate number, she was able to pick the guy out of a line up months later, and the cops found golf-course debris under his car and a damaged mirror on his car. Wow, a heads-up cyclist/citizen for sure.

81-year-old arrested in cyclist road rage incident - Pulse of the Bay - The Bay Citizen

weirdo
    Keeping the plate number was worth a donut, but being able to pick the guy out of a lineup down the road was a truly impressive feat. Give her a dozen for that!

Natural Born Killer
    Great story, but still sad to read about the deaths, especially for me personally as I used to live in the area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrufryder View Post
    Silly rabbit Jack Daniel drinking donkey kissing caterpiller

Quote Originally Posted by rodar y rodar View Post
    Keeping the plate number was worth a donut, but being able to pick the guy out of a lineup down the road was a truly impressive feat. Give her a dozen for that!
    no kidding. I doubt my memory would be that good. I tend to remember faces better than names, but still. when the guy is trying to run me over, I think that memory would be difficult to dig up after a year.