FBI tested, NSA approved!

SQlab 612 Mountain

Was looking on Amazon for an SQlab 611 and found what was supposed to be a 611 CrMo Race for $71 (15 cm). Ordered two and received a pair of 612 Mountains that appear to be earlier active seats. Finally mounted one tonight so we'll see how it works. If it's good and holds up, I'm pretty psyched. If it's not, well that's why I shop on Amazon.
    The most expensive bike in the world is still cheaper than the cheapest open heart surgery.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Forster View Post
    Was looking on Amazon for an SQlab 611 and found what was supposed to be a 611 CrMo Race for $71 (15 cm). Ordered two and received a pair of 612 Mountains that appear to be earlier active seats. Finally mounted one tonight so we'll see how it works. If it's good and holds up, I'm pretty psyched. If it's not, well that's why I shop on Amazon.
    Hey Forster,

We are the US agency for SQlab in the US and we import as well.

Those saddles were mislabeled. The problem of the internet and the Amazon system which makes it pretty much impossible to change products once they are listed even if they are wrong!

Give us a shout if you have any questions. We really like to make sure people get the right products.

Thanks - Kenny Roberts
    Radsport USA
    Kenny@radsportusa.com
    510-261-8836

FBI tested, NSA approved!
    Well, so far so good. With a little over 100 miles in saddle I'm mounting the second saddle on my Fargo. It took a while to figure out where I'm supposed to sit, it feels different than saddles I've used before. That being said, the flatter nose and padding feel is great on the mountain bike. I'm pretty settled into the seat now and have the adjustments dialed in.
    The most expensive bike in the world is still cheaper than the cheapest open heart surgery.