88mike

Seatpost rack recommendation.

Looking for recommendations regarding the best seatpost mounted rear rack.

Maybe more important, which ones suk. I know I can find a more permanent rack that will fit but I want to change it between bikes when I commute and I only am concerned about carrying a pair of shoes and clothes for the day.

Thanks.

BIG and Bald
    Go with the Topeak brand. They have a some pretty cool setups and bags that attach to them.

Probably a bit more pricey than others but IMO, well worth it.

http://www.topeak.com/products/Racks
    [SIZE="2"][SIZE="3"]Eat to Live[/SIZE][/SIZE]...[SIZE="3"]not the other way around[/SIZE]

banned
    [QUOTE=hogleg62]Looking for recommendations regarding the best seatpost mounted rear rack.

Maybe more important, which ones suk. I know I can find a more permanent rack that will fit but I want to change it between bikes when I commute and I only am concerned about carrying a pair of shoes and clothes for the day.
    /QUOTE]

The best seatpost rack for your requirements is no seatpost rack. Just use a back pack instead.

My Brain Hurts!
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBallKY
    Go with the Topeak brand. They have a some pretty cool setups and bags that attach to them.

Probably a bit more pricey than others but IMO, well worth it.

http://www.topeak.com/products/Racks
    That's what I use and have the smaller pack the goes into the rack... take it off the bike and carry it with me when eating in a restaurant or shopping...my wife calls it me "Man Purse"....

I am looking into some larger bags for the rack, but the rack is very nice....very well built and easy to install or remove.
    Remember when we were kids and our Mom's said we could not play in the mud? I'm making up for it now!!

ONe less gear
    I got the topeak and it is great; I don't like the backpack feel.