mtbr member

pics of your panniers please

i would like to see pics of your specialized sirrus and what it is equiped with for your commute.
    i am really thinking of getting some panniers for my sirrus but would like to see picks of them on the sirrus first.all other bikes are welcome to post pics of their panniers also please dont flame me for not looking at the commuter photo thread i have tried to look at it and it will not open any suggestions i can try thanks for the help
    surly karate monkey
    surly ogre

mtbr member
    Ugly, utilitarian, but CHEAP! (The errand bike has to pay its way, so no nice panniers until I am in the black.) Total cost of ''panniers' from WickedMart and the hardware to hand them: $29, front rack $60, rear $20. They are paid for and the bike rebuild and repairs are 64% paid for after 1 year.

(

The wind resistance is pretty high, as you might imagine, so the cooler is taken only when really needed.

So any other pics you get of panniers, will look pretty good!

weirdo
    The smallest Lone Peak panniers (P-99?), Topeak "Giant" rack, my Schwinn beast.

Recalculating....

mtbr member
    Mine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics of your panniers please-img00247.jpg  

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Here are mine..........Banjo Bros Market panniers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics of your panniers please-p1010805.jpg  

weirdo
    Wow, Fixed! Those are some BIG panniers- gotta be at least a half million cubic pixels
    Recalculating....

mtbr member
    Rodar, Is that Lassen Park?
    [/QUOTE]

weirdo
    You nailed it! From last year`s failed attempt to ride home (Reno) from Burney Falls. Purdy stuff for sure- do you live up that way? We have one here from Susanville.
    Recalculating....

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rodar y rodar
    Wow, Fixed! Those are some BIG panniers- gotta be at least a half million cubic pixels

Yeah.......they are great. I just take the frig to work instead of having to pack meals..........the possibilities are endless.

weirdo
    Man, if you didn`t live 2000 miles from my work station, I`d try to bum a little space in your fridge to keep my Shasta!
    Recalculating....

mtbr member

Wow...

Quote Originally Posted by rodar y rodar
    You nailed it! From last year`s failed attempt to ride home (Reno) from Burney Falls. Purdy stuff for sure- do you live up that way? We have one here from Susanville.
    That is an ambitious and beautiful ride! Im just down the hill in Red Bluff...Spent lots of summers hiking and camping up there. Not nearly as crowded as other Nat Parks but close and unique.

Moderator Moderator
    Anyone looking for a deal on a trunk bag? I ran across this one for $27 instead of $89...
    Four left at http://www.departmentofgoods.com/pac...-tight-pannier
    Attached Images Attached Images    

mtbr member
    Banjo Brother "Market Bag" for my large load days. It fits 2 12 packs (plus)
    Otherwise I have smaller bags.