mtbr member

Cool-blue Rhythm May is Bike Month

I pledged 500 miles. I work at home on Monday, but I'm riding in tomorrow, and all month. Gotta hit my mark. I put in 37 miles today (yeah I rounded up from 36.8) and hope to hit the mark between two commutes/wk + Wednesday night races, and a Memorial Day weekend.

What does your city/region do for it? Sacramento is all aboutt it: http://www.mayisbikemonth.com/
    :wq

mtbr member
    May 20th is "Ride Your Bike to Work Day". I'm going to try my first commute to work. Shouldn't be a problem only a 13 mile ride.

PRETENDURO
    Hmm… I did 919 miles in March, with more than 113,000 feet (yes, one-hundred thirteen thousand) of ascent (not decent and ascent, just ascent)… April saw substantially fewer rides, got busy doing other things. I am still unemployed, so the whole “bike to work day” thing will only work if I find a job. Guess I’ll just keep laying on the 5,000+ foot leisure rides up in the hills.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Fat!Drunk!Slow!
    I'm shooting for 300, that's riding to work almost every day this month. Can't wait!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Porkstacker
    Hmm… I did 919 miles in March, with more than 113,000 feet (yes, one-hundred thirteen thousand) of ascent (not decent and ascent, just ascent)… April saw substantially fewer rides, got busy doing other things. I am still unemployed, so the whole “bike to work day” thing will only work if I find a job. Guess I’ll just keep laying on the 5,000+ foot leisure rides up in the hills.
    Damn. A friend of mine is also unemployed and putting up big ride numbers. Unfortunately if I were unemployed that would mean the baby would come out of daycare and I'd be riding even less than I am with a job :\
    :wq