a lazy pedaler
    Jul 2009

this is just Fu·%d up!

according to what I heard on the news... no one is dead.

~Disc~Golf~
    Wow
    Honestly... ahh I give up

Moderator Moderator
    I saw that posted somewhere else and was trying to avoid watching it (a little sqeamish) but it came on the TV news yesterday. Hard to believe nobody was killed.

mtbr member
    Saw this in two elsewheres. In one, led to discussion of these sorts of rides with no licenses for a public gathering causing more ill-will than good-will.

Sociopaths on lonely roads (no witnesses), but this is brazenly public. Cameras and people Potential serial killer?

Bro Mountainbiker
    this has to be the most ****ed up thing i have even seen. I would take pleasure in beating that driver to death with my fists.
    Raised in a Chicken-Coop by Chickens

~Disc~Golf~
    Word is that they did finally find the guy - he checked himself into a Psychiatric hospital - I think for planning an insanity defense... but here's the article I got it from:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/03/wo...er=rss&emc=rss

There are plenty of other links too - just Know that he is found

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    I thought at first that this was an isolated case. Apparently Critical Mass rides invite these kinds of situations.
    I too may have a moment of hysteria if a hundred strangers surround me, taunt me, and refuse to let me go my way. Not that I agree with Neis's actions, but for a mentally unstable individual inside a car this can trigger a fight or flight reaction. As what may have happened.

I'm SUCH a square....
    Been following this elsewhere, also; last I heard, the driver was pleading self-defense, claiming a verbal altercation with some tail-enders made him so scared for his 15-y-o that he felt the need to do what he did.

Then he abandoned the car, took the plates, and surrendered through a lawyer.

I say a third eye, middle of the forehead, about .30-06 size.........

~Disc~Golf~
    Quote Originally Posted by discombobulated_conundrum
    I thought at first that this was an isolated case. Apparently Critical Mass rides invite these kinds of situations.
    I too may have a moment of hysteria if a hundred strangers surround me, taunt me, and refuse to let me go my way. Not that I agree with Neis's actions, but for a mentally unstable individual inside a car this can trigger a fight or flight reaction. As what may have happened.
    umm, if mentally unstable, he should not be driving a 2Klb wrecking-ball

Fight or flight?? gimme a break...
    take a left or right then