Page 234 of 437 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334 ... LastLast
Results 11,651 to 11,700 of 21827
    mtbr member
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbxplorer View Post
    ^^ I'm impressed that a 5' bar won't budge it. I was sure I was going to break something with a 2' bar on a square-taper. I haven't used heat on a bike, but have had luck with it on my mower deck...I use a little heat, and tried it, then a little more, and re-tried, etc., until it worked and broke free.

It turned into a beautiful but windy day right now, 63F and some peeks of sun.
    it isn't constant torque that breaks things loose it normally takes a shock to break it loose

Moderator Moderator
    We just took our 15 minute walk break, and I found mmy bike had blown over in the bike rack!

Bedwards Of The West
    I just realized my problem. No 15 minute walk break.
    You have no excuse for driving to work
    (unless you don't have studded tires)
    (no excuse for that either)

Huckin' trails

How was your commute today?

Jeff, thanks for the additional head up. Yes salt and other nasty urban chemicals are extremely damageable to bike stuff, working in a bike coop I get to deal with it every time. However, in this case I would say it's not the main reason as this bike was on his first winter that I know of and it's just part of the problem. I can always fill a container up with CLR, PB-Blaster and WD40 and let the whole BB soak in for a few days, but that'd be extreme science project.

The frame is quite strong, chromoly 4340 and I'm sure it would handle some heat before deformation.

I'm just wondering how the freaking hell does the drive-side splines are plastic ?? Since it's directly connected to the main body of the BB, could the threads be plastic too ? In which case I could melt it down and sucker punch the whole thing out ?
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by David C View Post
    I can always fill a container up with CLR, PB-Blaster and WD40 and let the whole BB soak in for a few days, but that'd be extreme science project.

The frame is quite strong, chromoly 4340 and I'm sure it would handle some heat before deformation.

I'm just wondering how the freaking hell does the drive-side splines are plastic ?? Since it's directly connected to the main body of the BB, could the threads be plastic too ? In which case I could melt it down and sucker punch the whole thing out ?
    First of all you need to alternate CLR and WD40 and PB blaster not mix them....not a science project that is the first part of how I got my stuck seat tube out of the frame last spring.

Second doesn't matter the steel strength....all steel gets weak when you heat it...

I'm betting half of the bolts I heat up to get off....generally just break right off with heat rather than come out...(I'm thinking exhaust bolts/frame bolts under cars etc.

Don't know anything about plastic splines...everyone I have had have been some type of metal....at least on a bike.

Huckin' trails
    Newsflash !

After some googling around, I gained more bike knowledge about stupid mid-90's "novelties" like that useless 1995 Shimano BB-LP25 cartridge BB that inserts from the left side instead of the right side... The bike being a 1995 GT Timberline FS, it would make a lot of sense that it uses this exact cartridge since the bike was spec'd with all Alivio stuff. Even more, I learned there is a recall on that crank too (Alivio MC-12) still going on since 1997, so I could also get a new crank haha

More googling showed that people had similar issue as I trying to remove it, and that the best method was to ideally soak the threads for a while and use the Park BBT-22 and a impact wrench to take it out. I could get the BBT-22, but first I'll try to soak the BB for the whole weekend and then re-try the whole breaker bar setup and hammer it down till either the BB break loose or the tool splines shear off. Then I'll get the BBT-22 haha

Damn Japanese... always making weird stuff

Alivio BB-LP25 diagram for reference :

How was your commute today?-bb-lp25_1995.jpg
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

weirdo
    Okay, I think I have a first. I was held up on my way to work today by a fighter jet in my way. Anybody else been there/done that, or is it my own private honor?
    I saw emergency vehicles and a circus-type atmosphere going on ahead of me (the chicken wandering straight stretch), and the first couple cars stopped by the sheriff`s roadblock. Saw a crane dangling something big and shiny over a flatbed trailer, and people were rotating the Big Shiny as I got closer. When I came into close enough range for my myopic eyes to make it all out, I finally determined it was a jet fighter with Russian markings. WTF? As soon as it was sitting safely on the trailer, the crane drove off the road and they let us all go by. I was really perplexed for a while- can`t imagine a fighter jet crashing and NOT being in a million tiny pieces, since I`ve seen that kind of wreckage around when the prop driven fighters in the races go down. As soon as I got to work I Googled up the story and found that it was a privately owned MIG which landed and then overshot the runway. Pilot hospitalized with only minor injuries. Top that one, guys!

Pilot Has Minor Injuries in Stead Crash

The fire truck in the little picture there is parked smack over my bike lane
    Recalculating....

mtbr member

Quote Originally Posted by rodar y rodar View Post
    Okay, I think I have a first. I was held up on my way to work today by a fighter jet in my way. Anybody else been there/done that, or is it my own private honor?
    I saw emergency vehicles and a circus-type atmosphere going on ahead of me (the chicken wandering straight stretch), and the first couple cars stopped by the sheriff`s roadblock. Saw a crane dangling something big and shiny over a flatbed trailer, and people were rotating the Big Shiny as I got closer. When I came into close enough range for my myopic eyes to make it all out, I finally determined it was a jet fighter with Russian markings. WTF? As soon as it was sitting safely on the trailer, the crane drove off the road and they let us all go by. I was really perplexed for a while- can`t imagine a fighter jet crashing and NOT being in a million tiny pieces, since I`ve seen that kind of wreckage around when the prop driven fighters in the races go down. As soon as I got to work I Googled up the story and found that it was a privately owned MIG which landed and then overshot the runway. Pilot hospitalized with only minor injuries. Top that one, guys!

Pilot Has Minor Injuries in Stead Crash

LOL! That sounds like a freakin' sitcom episode.

Tradere Scriptura Magister
    Bourbon: Because no good story ever started with "So, there we were eating salads".

weirdo
    Current bottom bracket entertainment sesion:
    Never seen a plastic BB cup? Jeff is even more dinosaur than I am!
    The drawing shows a lock ring- on a plastic cup, that one is new for me. It`s loose, isn`t it?
    No telling what that mystery plastic will do when it melts. It might work for you, but personally I`d try it only as a last resort.
    Agree, shock is good is you have a way to apply it.
    Heating is going to be a guess- either try it little by little the way Xplorer suggests or hit it as hard and fast as possible and try to break the shell freee before the heat dissipates into the cartridge. That one is a coin toss.

Quote Originally Posted by CommuterBoy View Post
    Rodar, I gotta get me one of those
    The induction heater? Ours isn`t much fun to play with cause it only works on donut shaped steel within a limited size range- you have to be able to fit a laminated bar through the middle.
    Recalculating....

Moderator Moderator
    Okay, I think I have a first. I was held up on my way to work today by a fighter jet in my way. ....

That is a first...at least the MIG didn't end up in the bike lane at the same time as you, it looks like it got pretty close.

Moderator Moderator
    It was windy last night, max gust in Montpelier of 49mph, but once I got off the hill at work, where I was buffeted around a bit, I was lucky that it was more tailwind than headwind. Burlington tied a high temp record of 71F!

Huckin' trails

Current bottom bracket entertainment sesion:
    Never seen a plastic BB cup? Jeff is even more dinosaur than I am!
    The drawing shows a lock ring- on a plastic cup, that one is new for me. It`s loose, isn`t it?
    No telling what that mystery plastic will do when it melts. It might work for you, but personally I`d try it only as a last resort.
    Agree, shock is good is you have a way to apply it.
    Heating is going to be a guess- either try it little by little the way Xplorer suggests or hit it as hard and fast as possible and try to break the shell freee before the heat dissipates into the cartridge. That one is a coin toss.
    Sorry for the confusion. Here's the situation :

In 1995, Shimano made a few OEM low-level model of cartridge BB that inserted from the left (steel body) and used a plastic cup on the right. Some of these BB were the BB-LP25, BB-CT90, etc. They were mass produced and very cheap.

So right now, my LP25 BB has to be removed from the left side like if it was any other BB, using steel splines. On the right side, the plastic cup was weak and already broken at the tool interface, so using a hole-saw I cut it off as much as possible till I reached the main cartridge body, to at least relieve the sleeve effect on that side. Now the BB is soaking in WD-40 since last night and I'll try to remove it with the tool on Monday. No heat on the menu yet.

I think the lockring was for some other OEM builds, not for mine.

mtbr member
    Okay, I think I have a first. I was held up on my way to work today by a fighter jet in my way. Anybody else been there/done that, or is it my own private honor? ... I Googled up the story and found that it was a privately owned MIG which landed and then overshot the runway. Pilot hospitalized with only minor injuries. Top that one, guys!
    Sounds like the reverse thrusters did not function. They have a fairly high landing speed so a lot of kinetic energy to dump fast. We had one here giving rides in 2005, I think. Amusing to see drivers react as that MiG flew in for a landing over the state route. Looked like it was going to leave tread marks on the semi trailler's roofs!

In your case, good the ditch stopped him or he could have rolled right through you and your bike lane had his or your timing been different. Would really suck is you survived service overseas only to get run over by a MiG stateside. If you survived, the irony would have killed you.

BrianMc

mtbr member
    I actually knew a guy up here who had a mig. Since it was just a gigantic overcompensation device, the idea of him doing stupid things with it is not hard to believe.

An update (but no solution) to my tech conundrum:

I checked the derailleur alignment using the ghetto method of mounting another rear wheel in the derailleur mount. Not particularly accurate, but things seemed to be okay.

Suspicious of my crummy freehub, I flushed it using a freehub buddy (a ridiculous tool for me to have, but so handy). And in the process had to repack the hub and replace the cassette. And I still have the same problem.

Then I remembered I had an old deore cassette in my parts bin that has worn middle cogs, but pristine small cogs. Swapped them on...and the same problem.

So then I realized that with the bike flipped upside down on the floor, and me pedaling by hand I could get it to skip. It takes forever, but after closely watching it happen a dozen times I still can't tell what's going on. The derailleur doesn't move, and there's no visible skipping at the cassette. There's just suddenly some slack in the chain, and a ca-chunk.

Since I'm running out of parts to check, this made me wonder if maybe my fancy narrow-wide chainring is the culprit? It's a few months old, so maybe it's catching on something it shouldn't be like chainsuck? I'm going to swap my old ss ring on tomorrow to see if that helps. Failing that, I'll take the rear wheel off my dinglespeed, slap on the cassette and see if that wheel works any better. Failing that I think it's got to be a derailleur or frame problem. (I'm kindof hoping it's the wheel, since this wheelset kindof sucks and being forced to replace it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world).

We're supposed to get 5~10" of snow this weekend, so this bike might be going into hibernation right away. But I'd sure like to get it figured out so that I don't have to waste time troubleshooting in the spring.

Edited to add: narrow/wide chainring is not the problem...which is good. Next up, trying a different wheel.
    Last edited by newfangled; 11-02-2013 at 09:00 PM.

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    No wind and not a cloud in the sky today. Went mt. biking in Blue Diamond this afternoon on the Monocog. A gorgeous 75f. Wife and kids at a baby shower. Sometimes things just work out like that.

weirdo
    Quote Originally Posted by newfangled View Post
    Not particularly accurate, but things seemed to be okay.

...And I still have the same problem.

Swapped them on...and the same problem.

Since I'm running out of parts to check...

Edited to add: narrow/wide chainring is not the problem...
    I hope it isn`t your drop bars!

And I want a Freewheel Buddy.
    Recalculating....

mtbr member
    I hope it isn`t your drop bars!

And I want a Freewheel Buddy.
    Dropbars are on the other bike, so they're probably not causing the problem (although I can't rule anything out...)

I swapped gears onto my dinglewheel, and rode around in the snow for a few blocks without issue, so now I'm pretty confident that the freehub is the problem. I still have no idea how or why a freehub would slip under moderate and continuous load in 3/9 gears every ~40 pedalstrokes.

The bike is now retired for the winter, so I can give the freehub a good long soak. The freehub has always been finicky (which is why I bought the freehub buddy) and the front hub eats cones for some reason (it needs a 3rd set in 5 years - even my walmart bike didn't do that) so the wheelset might just get binned.

mtbr member
    Had a nice ride in and back, but the best part was with the new jersey. Tenn long sleeve jersey was very good, roomy (not 'race fit'), wasn't thick or heavy, but did block the wind so I could ride comfortably at 52*.
    The ridiculousness of cycling clothes increase exponentially in relation to the distance from your bicycle.

Huckin' trails

Newf, if that's a solution, I have a nice 26" LX/Mavic wheelset for sale, rim brakes only, almost new condition. Take-off of my XC bike that I'm swapping for carbon disc wheelset.

I'd ask $120. Hubs are LX M510 and rims Mavic X221, 32h with re-enforced eyelets and stainless spokes.

mtbr member

Just got off the phone with the LBS, and the Jamis should be ready to resume duties this evening. I've been without a ride since Wednesday, and have had to rely on either the wifey or friends for transportation. She's been a real champ about getting me to the office by 7am with three kids. I'm sure the morning stops at 7-11 for coffee and the nightly glasses of wine don't have anything to do with it.

Bourbon: Because no good story ever started with "So, there we were eating salads".

mtbr member
    Newf, if that's a solution, I have a nice 26" LX/Mavic wheelset for sale, rim brakes only, almost new condition. Take-off of my XC bike that I'm swapping for carbon disc wheelset.
    Thanks, but I need disc.

One of the times being in Canada sucks - Jenson has a wheelset for $100ish that would be fine, but shipping is $150. For a really cheap wheelset almost anything would be fine, but if I'm spending $300 or more then I should actually think about what I'm buying - thru-axle compatible front hub, high-engagement rear hub, cartridge bearings...luckily there's no hurry.

Two Wheeled Terror

Re: How was your commute today?

Quote Originally Posted by newfangled View Post
    Thanks, but I need disc.

One of the times being in Canada sucks - Jenson has a wheelset for $100ish that would be fine, but shipping is $150. For a really cheap wheelset almost anything would be fine, but if I'm spending $300 or more then I should actually think about what I'm buying - thru-axle compatible front hub, high-engagement rear hub, cartridge bearings...luckily there's no hurry.
    Not sure if its the same situation but nashbar has several wheelsets in the 100ish range as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Another beautiful ride in Blue Diamond this morning. At the trail head by 7 and back to the Jeep by 10. Got kind of busy out there so I'll have to go back to daybreak riding next weekend. Sleeping in this morning was good though.

Even though we have brutal summers here in Vegas, it is pretty nice to have year round mt. biking. We probably have well over three hundred days a year of perfect riding conditions, depending on how you handle the weather (daybreak rides in the summer and late morning rides in the winter).

Off work tomorrow and Tuesday. Back to commuting Wednesday.

mtbr member

Just picked the Jamis up from the LBS. Wheels are true as can be, brakes are nice and tight, and the best part is I didn't owe a dime. Took a 3 mi ride down to CVS to pick up some things and check out the ride, before I head out at 0530 tomorrow. I'm reminded of how quickly your fitness level can drop in 5 days.

I'd rather be on my bike
    Not a commute today, but more of a trial run. Gear and route to be specific. Mid 40's with some wind, sun breaking in and out of the clouds. Did a 6 mile warm up and then decided to test my route to work. There are a few ways I can get there from my apartment, and I already have the best route laid out. Wanted to see if this would work. Absolutely not. Very busy road, not much room for a bike, 45mph speed limit, and way too much traffic, even on a Sunday afternoon. I sidewalked it to see how it was, and there is no way I will take that route. My current route is a bit longer, but more than likely faster, as it is 90% bike paths and roads with dedicated bike lanes. Minimal traffic lights really help, so that part is nailed down. It will get boring riding the same route to work and back, but it really works.

All in all, a nice 18 mile ride today. Tried to keep up with a guy for the last 3 miles on the bike path back to my place, but I just couldn't do it. He was trucking along, and no matter how much I gained on him, he kept a really steady pace, and I ran out of path to get him. Next time....

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Texan-n-Fla View Post
    Just picked the Jamis up from the LBS. Wheels are true as can be, brakes are nice and tight, and the best part is I didn't owe a dime. Took a 3 mi ride down to CVS to pick up some things and check out the ride, before I head out at 0530 tomorrow. I'm reminded of how quickly your fitness level can drop in 5 days.

How'd you get off without owing a dime?

mtbr member

The bike is still under warranty, I purchased the rear wheel from them just over a week ago, and I helped the owner out with his house. They seem to bend over backward to help commuters out because they know we're the bread and butter, with the big dollar road racers being the icing on the cake.

I'd rather be on my bike
    Quote Originally Posted by vegascruiser View Post
    How'd you get off without owing a dime?
    That's what she said???

Sorry. I couldn't help it.

mtbr member

Michael Scott lives again!

Huckin' trails

Quote Originally Posted by TenSpeed View Post
    That's what she said???

Sorry. I couldn't help it.
    You beat me to it xD

mtbr member

Ride in was okay. I was freezing and burning up at the same time. My hands and face were stinging, while the rest of me was pouring sweat. I guess I need to figure something out there. I did lose the backside casing and batteries out of my taillight (wtf?), so my last two blocks was without rear lighting. I'll be swinging by the LBS and picking up something for the ride home. I'm thinking a Serfas Thunderbolt?

mtbr member
    This morning might have been my coldest commute ever, 28 when I left. Not impressive for many of you, I know, but in the past I've been a fair weather commuter. It's just recently that I've been getting out in the bad weather. I do have cold weather riding experience on the mountain bike, I've regularly ridden through the past few winters, so it was nothing new. Just a matter of motivation when I wake up before 6am and it's dark and freezing.

mtbr member
    We got a couple of inches of snow on the weekend, and now the sidestreets, parking lots and bikelanes are completely covered in a 1/2" of ice. The main streets are clear, but everything else is just about as bad as it gets. Even with studs there were plenty of spots where for a solid block I didn't dare steer, or brake, or pedal - just try to stay centered and hold on.

I saw a few other riders, and it didn't look like any of them had studs, so this was a pretty rough introduction to winter. I was on my dinglespeed with my backup studs. I resisted winterizing the big bike in the hopes of getting a week or two more of clear pavement, but the forecast isn't promising so it might have to get its winter boots this week.

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Straz85 View Post
    Just a matter of motivation when I wake up before 6am and it's dark and freezing.
    Ain't that the truth! Motivation is the only thing that keeps me going in the winter. I got to work one day last winter feeling like an ice cube and a coworker looked at me with a grin on his face and said "It's all self-inflicted, buddy." This tends to be the attitude toward my bike commuting from coworkers, especially in the coldest mornings of winter and hottest afternoons of summer, and especially so cause all know I have a vehicle at home.

Bedwards Of The West
    A MIG Rodar...that's pretty awesome. Can't say I've had that one happen.

Daylight savings time means I'm back in sunrise/non-headlight mode for a while...that's kind of nice. Grabbed the GoPro this morning and stuck it in my pocket just in case a deer wanted to run across the road in front of me... I saw 3 or 4 up ahead starting to cross, so I sat up and got the GoPro out... but the 'level 2' gloves aren't quite enough at 26 degrees and my numb fingers thought they had pushed the button...turns out they didn't.

mtbr member

Quote Originally Posted by CommuterBoy View Post
    A MIG Rodar...that's pretty awesome. Can't say I've had that one happen.

Daylight savings time means I'm back in sunrise/non-headlight mode for a while...that's kind of nice. Grabbed the GoPro this morning and stuck it in my pocket just in case a deer wanted to run across the road in front of me... I saw 3 or 4 up ahead starting to cross, so I sat up and got the GoPro out... but the 'level 2' gloves aren't quite enough at 26 degrees and my numb fingers thought they had pushed the button...turns out they didn't.
    That's a bummer. Since we moved to Florida almost 2 years ago, I haven't seen a single one. Then again, we're a mile away from the coast.

Bedwards Of The West
    Not a huge loss... I'll see 10 or 12 tomorrow No glimpse of the ocean though.

Huckin' trails

Sucker finally came out !

Soaking in WD40 from Friday to Monday morning and using some long leverage broke it loose. It was rusty as hell. Now gonna bring back the old Alivio MC12 crank for recall and hopefully they'll send me a new Alivio M410/M430 crank too. Oh and a bit icy on the streets since they cleaned them and it froze overnight. Yay for going testing the new front studs

How was your commute today?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1383582584.819033.jpg

How was your commute today?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1383582628.328143.jpg

How was your commute today?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1383582661.742264.jpg

Bedwards Of The West
    Wow that thing has seen better days. Good job

local trails rider
    Riding home during dark hours feels fast. Not like I'm actually going fast but it feels like everything happens fast. Must be the visibility.

"it IS possible that you are faster or slower than anybody else who is having at least as much if not more or less fun"

Moderator Moderator
    Nice going, David. Hope you get a shiny new one on the recall.

Another chilly morning with a low of 14F at my house. I felt much warmer when I saw on the news that the local cold spot (Saranac Lake NY) was only 8F. Tried out the alpaca felt in one shoe as a test. Put it in the left shoe, which is usually colder. Both feet were OK, but the alpaca foot was noticeably colder, probably due to less toe wiggle room (I added it over the stock insole). Well see if it improves when it packs down or maybe try it on its own.

CB of the East
    Today's the only day I am going into the office this week so it is going to be a short biking week for me. I'm flying to Seattle later in the week for a 1 1/2 hour meeting The business world is crazy, somewhere around 12+ hours of plane time to make a proposal for a potential project.

This morning's commute was brisk, and I ain't talking about the speed. I'd say it was in the neighborhood of 20 degrees. It's getting darn close to face mask time. (Edit: I see I was trumped in briskness, wow, 14 in early November)

Fat!Drunk!Slow!
    Fast, Cloudy, and Fun! Not much else to say. Still no snow. 33 F!

mtbr member

Nice going, David. Hope you get a shiny new one on the recall.

Another chilly morning with a low of 14F at my house. I felt much warmer when I saw on the news that the local cold spot (Saranac Lake NY) was only 8F. Tried out the alpaca felt in one shoe as a test. Put it in the left shoe, which is usually colder. Both feet were OK, but the alpaca foot was noticeably colder, probably due to less toe wiggle room (I added it over the stock insole). Well see if it improves when it packs down or maybe try it on its own.
    And I thought it was chilly at 60-something.

mtbr member
    Both feet were OK, but the alpaca foot was noticeably colder, probably due to less toe wiggle room (I added it over the stock insole).
    I use insulated insoles down to about 0F. But below that, I think you get more bang for your insulating buck by getting rid of the insole and adding a good sock.

mtbr member

Well, my anticipated 7.5 mi ride home turned into almost 18 when my wife called and told me that our oldest boy had left the minivan door cracked, which drained the battery, which meant I would not be meeting up with them at our designated spot. I fought headwinds the entire way, and for about a mile, I had to dismount and walk.

About .75 miles from the house my wife called and said she couldn't find my oldest son, who is autistic. He was playing in the front yard and when she went to check on him, he was gone. That kicked in the adrenaline to the point that I jumped up to 21 mph, flying across a busy street and jumping curbs. Get to the house, and he had wondered down the street, saying that he was going back to Texas to see my mother.

Needless to say, it's been a hell of a day and my wife and I now have a new special needs learning experience.

Moderator Moderator
    ^^ Wow, that is a rough day. Glad everyone -including you - is OK. Those headwinds sound brutal too.

Moderator Moderator
    Mine was fine, but the bad news for northern New England pedalers plows on. So you're hit by a car in Keene NH. The driver takes off. They were drunk. You're dead. The driver is caught. The driver is your former girlfriend/current housemate.

Driver had been in relationship with victim in NH - News Local New Hampshire - Boston.com

Huckin' trails

Damn that's heavy ^^

Commuting here around town for papers, crank recall, buying headset and then getting the frame BB's threads cleaned up and new hs cups in was actually enjoyable. Fair weather, sunny and 2C without excessive wind.

Clean threads and grease fest.

How was your commute today?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1383616865.578966.jpg

How was your commute today?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1383616908.243965.jpg

The frame is now sporting my old XTR pimp crank while we wait for the replacement.

"Purple pimp on gold shit"

How was your commute today?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1383616800.002936.jpg

weirdo
    Quote Originally Posted by Straz85 View Post
    This morning might have been my coldest commute ever, 28 when I left.
    Good going, Straz

Sucker finally came out !
    Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Texan-n-Fla View Post
    Needless to say, it's been a hell of a day and my wife and I now have a new special needs learning experience.
    Scary deal. Glad you found him before he hitched a ride or something.

Cold here, but nowhere near the northerners temps today. I didn`t check, but I think around 25 for my ride home this morning. Had to come back in 8 hours after I left (damn) and it was nice out.

And another thanks for Bedwards- his suggestion to file a warranty claim over a broken bead wire in my Big Apple worked. Schwalbe contacted me today to say they`ll cover it.
    Recalculating....