Page 228 of 428 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328 ... LastLast
Results 11,351 to 11,400 of 21373
    mtbr member
    No commute for me today. Decided to work from home for some reason. When I woke up at four I was exhausted and figured the extra sleep that staying home would provide would be good.

I'm hopeful that this afternoon I'll get a chance to get out and do a ride. Likely a road ride, but I might just decide to switch to the Nate tires for the winter and if I do that I'll ride some trail instead. However, I don't know how long until we will get our first snow and I'd hate to ride the Nates on clear pavement too much. One big gripe I have about fat tires is that they seem to wear much quicker than other tires I've ridden.

mtbr member

How was your commute today?

No commute for me, either. I was out a little too late last night for my Sunday night drinks with friends, and bolted out of bed 15 minutes after my last minute to leave for work. The wifey and kids had to take me in.

It'll be alright, though. Gives me some time to clean it up and repack the front hub tonight.
    Bourbon: Because no good story ever started with "So, there we were eating salads".

Moderator Moderator
    It's been so beautiful, I couldn't complain about the pouring rain on the way home. I was comfy at 53F, with a thin longsleeve, showers pass jacket, and shorts. The visibility through the rain and my clear (non-prescription) glasses was poor, I should have just stopped and taken them off. I was glad to have 2 taillights and 2 headlights (helmet & bar) going. Some good puddles since the leaves are clogging the stormdrains.

At home, my apple trees worked overtime this year - yesterday I picked up 5 wheeelbarrows full from 3 trees. I saved some of the edible ones for pies, but left most in the field for the deer. Moose sign about 100 yards from the house this a.m., so I'll be walking the dog with the camera in hopes of spotting it.

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Okay. I think I'm back in commuter mode after a crummy 28 commuting miles last week. Resigned myself to the fact that it's already winter gear season here in Vegas, since October's unseasonably cool temperatures have seemed to rob me of my 65-70F morning commutes. Instead we went from like 70F down to 50F over the course of one day several weeks ago. The cold weather caught me with no panniers on my bike and only a hydration pack for getting stuff to and from work.

Stuffed my jacket, gloves, and hat into a backpack, now that I have one, for the 75F commute home. Backpack works out fine and I doubt I'll ever have panniers on my bike again. Toward the end, my panniers were just becoming a consistent pain in the neck.

Once I have a better bike, where I can use a real rack (mine was a seat post rack), I'll probably dust my panniers off and give them another spin. For now, a backpack works--and probably works even better. Nice having a clutter free bike.

Commute in a chilly 49-50F or so. Ride home just perfect.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by vegascruiser View Post

Commute in a chilly 49-50F or so. Ride home just perfect.
    It would be nice if "chilly" here was 49-50F ! Itll be 49ish when I leave for my commute home tonight, which is just about perfect if you ask me. I do need to get some colder weather cloths though, last year I didnt have anything but hoodies and jeans.
    "Never mistake motion for action."

"If I can bicycle, I bicycle."

Fat!Drunk!Slow!
    50F, chilly? ;p

In shorts and a LS this morning around 39 with 20+ mph headwinds. I call it cold weather training acclimation! Your body forgets its cold after awhile right? Oh wait, that's frostbite??? LOL.

Commute home should be above 50 so it will be hot...LET IT SNOW!

mtbr member
    Getting used to cold ?? I drive a forklift in a -10deg freezer all day so im used to cold. >.< But that being said its been raining all week and ive been fighting a serious chest cold so d riving it has been for me. I was slightly miffed when my wife said she rode my bike to walmart to shop while i was at work today. lol

weirdo
    Great weather going in this afternoon, but my knees were knocking on hte way home. I think I`ll pack something to cover them up for tomorrow night`s return. Current uniform is dorkus maximus- jacket, golves, balaclava and shorts.

I got tired of the trip report I was doing for my last tour and put it on hold for a week. Had a slow night at work tonight, so I went back and (mostly) finished it up. It still needs a good proof reading and some kind of afterward, but the maps and all the pics are up. Anybody who`s interrested can check it out over on Crazyguy:
    http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/13179
    Recalculating....

mtbr member
    Had yesterday off because it was Columbus Day. Went for a 15 mile road ride and a 14 mile mtn bike ride instead.

This morning's commute was good, I forgot to charge my headlight after last night's mtn bike ride. I made it about 1/3 of the way to work before the light changed from green to red (supposed to indicate 20%, but I timed it once at home and it was 7%. I emailed NiteRider and they said there was a batch made wrong). I switched to flashing mode and made it the last 8 miles without it dying. Now it's charging on my desk.

mtbr member
    I'm still going, shooting for my 3 days a week. Although sadly I fear my time on the bike will end in the next month or two, depending on the weather. Once the snow starts or we get some serious cold weather, I'm done. 33 mile round trip is just too far for me in the snow.

My fellow commuters are dropping like flies. I rarely see anyone in the mornings these days anymore. Yesterday was pretty darn cold at 36 degrees. I've been staying warm enough while on the bike, but I can't seem to get warm once I'm changed and settled into the office even with my space heater and coffee.

mtbr member
    Saw a guy at work last night riding a bad@ss old steel Murry. He was also the first person I've seen in a dogs age who actually locks up his bike like I do mine (U-lock and cable through the rims). Of course I had left my phone in the break room so no pictures. It was a sweet ride though, pure white and polished chrome/aluminum.
    The ridiculousness of cycling clothes increase exponentially in relation to the distance from your bicycle.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodar y rodar View Post
    I got tired of the trip report I was doing for my last tour and put it on hold for a week.
    Yeah, I'd guess so. I'm worn out reading it! Great job. 'Sounds' like it was wet enough furya! (The tour, not Puget Sound). Loved the MGB GT with boat frame. Reminds me of a British Racing Green one with a Christmas tree that was tied by its tip to the front bumper and by its trunk to the rear as if some sort of evergreen bondage/mating thing. We took a smaller one in the trunk of our roadster that first Christmas. Keep getting thoughts of owning one again then sanity returns.

Bedwards Of The West
    Nice work bedwards. I hear you on the commute/training. I'm not hitting it as hard as you it doesn't sound like, but I love being able to go ride mountain bikes with the big boys on the weekend and hang near the front.

Rodar, cold this morning! I also went riding yesterday (Columbus Day off...not sure why we celebrate that one, but anyway...) at 8:30 and it was 32* F when we headed up into the shady canyon. I think it was upper 20's at 6:30 for this morning's ride.

So on Saturday afternoon, I discovered about half of a seriously mangled deer carcas on my property... only one kind of critter around here that does that to deer. It was very fresh. Blood puddles not even soaked into the dirt yet, etc. I would guess it was ripped in half early that morning. Sunday morning, I went to look, and it was completely gone. I know mountain lions like to drag off the leftovers and bury them somewhere nearby for convenient snacking later. I have wanted to see a mountain lion for a long time, but this was definitely a bit creepy. I am definitely bummed that I didn't see it, but knowing that it's hanging around out there somewhere made this morning's ride through the woods in the pre-dawn light a little more exciting

I have a graphic photo if you want me to post it...
    You have no excuse for driving to work
    (unless you don't have studded tires)
    (no excuse for that either)

mtbr member
    Nice ride in this morning. A bit breezy, but I was overdressed for the 45F temps - should have omitted the jacket in favor of just a long sleeved tee. Oh well.

Had a good ride yesterday afternoon. Finally got to the Matanuska river. Great riding there. Wish I would have had more time to explore. The river is ~8 miles from my house. By the time I got there, knowing I had 8 miles to ride back home and it was already fairly late in the day, I only spent about a half hour exploring. Some good finds, though.

How was your commute today?-10292589473_5e84927128_c.jpg

How was your commute today?-10292486995_ce706be703_c.jpg

More pics can be seen here.

Ride Everything
    Left the house @ 6:30 this AM, and it was ~36f. Ran into some light snow flurries, but nothing to be concerned about. Glad I had my neoprene overshoes, four chest layers, and fleece bib tights (not to mention my skullcap and gloves), though.
    GRAVELBIKE.COM - ride everything

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MileHighMark View Post
    Left the house @ 6:30 this AM, and it was ~36f. Ran into some light snow flurries, but nothing to be concerned about. Glad I had my neoprene overshoes, four chest layers, and fleece bib tights (not to mention my skullcap and gloves), though.
    Really 0C out wore a tee shirt and jacket, shorts under my long tights....bare helmet, and my summer gloves..winter boots.

Oh and forgot my sunglasses.

weirdo
    Blockphi, without a doubt, you have the coolest kickstand I`ve ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by BrianMc View Post
    Yeah, I'd guess so. I'm worn out reading it!
    Yeah, I should have warned that I tend to run on at the pen. For the Cliffs Notes version, it should only take a few minutes to just read the photo captions.

Quote Originally Posted by CommuterBoy View Post
    I am definitely bummed that I didn't see it, but knowing that it's hanging around out there somewhere made this morning's ride through the woods in the pre-dawn light a little more exciting

I have a graphic photo if you want me to post it...
    One vote for the carnage pics!

And don`t forget your GoPro when you ride to work for the next few days. If you get mauled in the pre-dawn light, we`ll all be able to watch the POV footage!
    Recalculating....

Slay the Dragon
    This time of year here in Seattle metro, if it's going to be a nice day, it will be foggy in the mornings, and so it was. 43 degrees when I left, right at the border when I choose between regular bike shorts and a 'onesie' or 'unitard' or 'jumper'. (I can't figure out which term is more manly)

This Fall season I negotiated with Mrs. Slayer for 3x / week bike commuting...the other days I have kindergartner pickup.

Bandit 29 FTW!!!
    Did my first official commute today with a purpose other than exercise. I did a 16mile ride to the bank and enjoyed hitting the back streets to get there. It wasn't without issue and a woman took a right turn in front of me and came within inches of taking me out.
    Let's make like a Bike and get the Huck outta here...

Fat!Drunk!Slow!
    My winds on my commute today...they were strong headwinds on the way to work, lets hope they are tail winds heading home.

"Rain. Highs in the upper 40s to lower 50s. Southeast wind 10 to 25 mph increasing to 20 to 35 mph in the afternoon. Gusts to 50 mph along the lower hillside and east Anchorage this afternoon. Along Turnagain Arm and higher elevations...southeast wind increasing to 40 to 50 mph with gusts to 70 mph."

Bedwards Of The West
    ^^ There's a strava segment on one of my commute route options that I will be crushing when I get a forecast like that I'm just waiting for my 40-50mph tailwind aided moment. If I catch that day on the road bike I will destroy everyone. That's some serious wind!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JordyB View Post
    My winds on my commute today...they were strong headwinds on the way to work, lets hope they are tail winds heading home.

"Rain. Highs in the upper 40s to lower 50s. Southeast wind 10 to 25 mph increasing to 20 to 35 mph in the afternoon. Gusts to 50 mph along the lower hillside and east Anchorage this afternoon. Along Turnagain Arm and higher elevations...southeast wind increasing to 40 to 50 mph with gusts to 70 mph."
    That forecast is frightening me. I've been lucky that my ride hasn't been too hampered by winds yet out in the valley, but... I think it was Saturday morning, my home weather station had recorded a high wind speed of 45. Don't want to have to try to race to the bus with that as a headwind.

Moderator Moderator
    A lot of interesting reports today, thanks for everyone's contributions. Cold commutes, moosecommutes, mountain lion sign, close calls, bikepacking reports, windtunnelcommutes, newcommutes, oldcommutes, I can barely keep up.

Rodar, I have not gotten through the whole trip yet, but very interesting & I appreciate how you share info with other potential travelers out there about camping, etc. Some of that can be hard to come by when you are planning a trip.

Moderator Moderator
    I actually took these just before my ride in, but they show the flavor of another foggy fall day...

The field
    How was your commute today?-p1020718-1024x768-.jpg

CCC Red Pines in Rows
    How was your commute today?-p1020723-1024x768-.jpg

Foggy Sunrise
    How was your commute today?-p1020726-768x1024-.jpg

Did you hear something?
    How was your commute today?-p1020729-1024x768-.jpg
    Or was that a leaf falling?

CB of the East
    One vote for the carnage pics!

And don`t forget your GoPro when you ride to work for the next few days. If you get mauled in the pre-dawn light, we`ll all be able to watch the POV footage!
    2 Votes.

And nice Rodar! Who's going to retrieve the the Go-Pro Hero Black from the belly of the beast?

Nice pics MTXB.

The mornings have been unseasonably warm around here for the last few days. I'm still riding in shorts. Legs are still tired from the century.

Bedwards Of The West
    Two votes was all I was looking for

How was your commute today?-picture1.jpg

And just to balance things out, here's one I took yesterday on a post-work detour up the rail-trail. Rodar, time to hit the Bizz!

How was your commute today?-picture2.jpg

mtbr member
    Tried a new route on the way home yesterday, it was not okay. Narrow road, fair amount of traffic moving very fast.

Trying to sell some stuff so I can buy a new CX bike, I'm sick of swapping wheels and taking the fenders off the CC constantly. Send me a PM if anyone is interested in:

-Race Face Deus 31.8mm handlebars, 26" $20
    -SRAM Force brakes $100
    -Brand new Shimano FC-R45 crankset 50x39x30 w/ octalink BB $75
    -Bontrager SSR road wheelset $100
    -Fulcrum Racing 5 wheelset $160

Those are all slightly cheaper than I have them on CL, those are my special commuting forum deals :-)

weirdo
    Quote Originally Posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
    Did my first official commute today with a purpose other than exercise. I did a 16mile ride to the bank and enjoyed hitting the back streets to get there.
    Whoo! Congrats and keep passing the rigth hooks

Quote Originally Posted by mtbxplorer View Post
    I actually took these just before my ride in, but they show the flavor of another foggy fall day...
    Mmm... Foggy doggy. Nice!

Gnarly mule deer! Or is it now a maul deer? D/2?
    @Bedwards: Highdell and I are about the same distance so I guess we`ll just flip for it when the time comes.
    Recalculating....

weirdo
    Rodar, time to hit the Bizz!
    Beautiful
    We had a family hike over the weekend, and I wanted to head up there, but got out voted in favor of Marlette Lake
    How was your commute today?-pa130810.jpg
    and the salmon run at Taylor Creek
    How was your commute today?-pa120016.jpg
    Recalculating....

mtbr member
    Last night's ride home was interesting. Got to the valley and it was lightly raining with a stiff wind from the east. Where the bus stops is at what is essentially the mouth of two glacial valleys that work as awesome wind chutes, channeling the north and east winds into a single wind. For the first 3/4 mile, which is all uphill, I was buffeted by what felt to be 15 or so mph sustained winds with gusts blowing much, much harder. So hard that I had to lean into the wind to keep upright. I'm 250+ pounds with a bike that's gotta be close to 50 pounds and that wind was whipping me around like nuthin...

Once I made it to my neighborhood, which is in a declevity, with the wind to my back and quite a bit weaker, I just flew.

This morning was 9 mph headwinds for the first 2.25 miles and then a side wind for the remaining .75. A warm breeze, though it was a bit rainy, so I was overdressed a bit for the 56 degree temps in my rain jacket and Tempest bike tights.

Got to Anchorage and it was still breezy. A bit cooler, but dry. A good commute overall.

Bedwards Of The West
    ^^ Bonus points for using the word "declevity".

and the salmon run at Taylor Creek
    Cool!

since 4/10/2009

^^ Bonus points for using the word "declevity".
    I had to look that one up.

CB of the East
    ^^I looked it up too - "A descending slope", "A downward inclination" I wondered how that differed from an upward slope and if it was just a POV thing.

Fat!Drunk!Slow!
    Awesome pics above folks!!!

The wind gusts last night would take me from 20mph to 0 instantly. Very strong. Again this morning, still bad, just not quite as much.

This Bull Moose was bedded down about 40 feet off of The Chester Creek Trail this morning. Big Wild Life!

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Commuted by car today and yesterday too. Yesterday I brought my mtb to work so I could hit the trails afterwards. I have to pick up my wife from the airport today right after work, so I would have driven anyway, but I forgot to set the alarm last night, which means I needed to drive to get to work as fast as possible anyway. Oh well.

Bandit 29 FTW!!!
    Awesome pics of the wildlife...
    Let's make like a Bike and get the Huck outta here...

mtbr member
    33deg this morning. Cold isnt so bad but i ride on a street with big buildings on both sides. So its like a wind corridor. brrrrrrr

Name:  morn.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  23.8 KB

Moderator Moderator
    I have wanted to see a mountain lion for a long time, but this was definitely a bit creepy. I am definitely bummed that I didn't see it, but knowing that it's hanging around out there somewhere made this morning's ride through the woods in the pre-dawn light a little more exciting
    As they told me in BC after getting a bit turned around on a solo ride and getting back to camp barely before dark, "it probably saw you". I've also read they generally attack from behind or the side, just to make you feel better.

mtbr member
    No four legged cougars here today and I'm too old and too attached for the two-legged ones. No one messes with Mama Bear! Though it has been awhile since I got the "Nice legs!" comment, so I imagine the risk is pretty low. Kids in the skate park shouted, "You're movin'" and "Ride It!" Too bad I had a head wind.

Nice ride. One of the slowest left hooks I have ever seen. I guess he did not realize I'd hit 30 or so by the time I got to him at the bottom of the hill and he was only just out of my lane though he started out when I was half way down and over 20 mph (no I did not slow, I had an out and I had two vehicles coming up behind me (30 zone where some do a lot more).

I put the new Glo rimskins on opposite sides of the front and back wheels so I can compare them in the same pass in a night video. Not seeing any difference in the day or with a driveway charge up in the sun and then a swing into the "tunnel" of the Florida Room.

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    Just got to work. This is the 3rd day ive ridden this old stumpjumper and im lovin every bit of it.

I shouldve recorded some video footage of the drugged out, drunken guy at the light rail station. The guy had slipped off the platform and was laying on the tracks moaning and shit. Cops came and the dude starts yellin and starts rolling all over the tracks before they manage to cuff him so the fire department and shit comes to check him out. The guy was clearly on somethin.

Natural Born Killer
    A story of contrast. The ride home yesterday was absolutely gorgeous, mid sixties and sunny. I took one of my longer routes which put the ride at a little over 16 miles. This morning was 44 degrees and steady rain for the whole ride. I opted to add a layer of fleece under a long sleeved jersey, but still wore shorts and no rain gear. Over all not too bad, my hands and feet were cold, but in a way it was kinda nice to suffer a little for my "art".
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrufryder View Post
    Silly rabbit Jack Daniel drinking donkey kissing caterpiller

Moderator Moderator
    Took some pictures on the way in....
    A steep start down a sidestreet from the parking lot
    How was your commute today?-p1020764.jpg

The fleet is getting ready, but the plows are still in their beds
    How was your commute today?-p1020767.jpg

75 Years of meatloaf, eggs, and tripe
    How was your commute today?-p1020769.jpg

Roundabout at the end of rte 302. 1st right to Schott's territory, 2nd to work, and 3rd back toward Bedwards.
    How was your commute today?-p1020772.jpg

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bedwards1000 View Post
    ^^I looked it up too - "A descending slope", "A downward inclination" I wondered how that differed from an upward slope and if it was just a POV thing.
    If an upward slope it is an acclivity. Declivity I knew. I had to look up its opposite. Reminds me of a high school game friends and I played: new word of the day. Using a word like acclivity many times a day was problematic.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by m4xwellmurd3r View Post
    J I shouldve recorded some video footage of the drugged out, drunken guy at the light rail station. The guy had slipped off the platform and was laying on the tracks moaning and shit. Cops came and the dude starts yellin and starts rolling all over the tracks before they manage to cuff him so the fire department and shit comes to check him out. The guy was clearly on somethin.
    Maybe he went off the rails and was trying to get back on track?

Bedwards Of The West
    Cool pics mtbx!

Quote Originally Posted by mtbxplorer View Post
    As they told me in BC after getting a bit turned around on a solo ride and getting back to camp barely before dark, "it probably saw you". I've also read they generally attack from behind or the side, just to make you feel better.
    I'm sure it has. I was thinking about how easy I'd be to stalk...doing exactly the same thing at exactly the same time every morning. Hopefully it goes for the attack on a Saturday.

Also, I tried the GoPro a couple times...too dark in the morning. I get a tiny spot of headlight on dirt that you can see. Not getting good images until much closer to town when it barely starts to lighten up. You might get good audio of the attack, but the images would be weak, unless it got right into the headlight beam.

Weird one this morning. A car passed me just before getting into town, so it was slowing down from the 55 speed limit to the 25 speed limit, and it got on its brakes hard... deer on the shoulder. So the driver proceeds to do the irrational hard stop even though the group of deer has clearly passed over the road and is moving on with thier lives, and I blow through in the bike lane...passing the car on the right and scattering the last couple of deer further off of the road and over the fence into the field. When the car finally got going again and passed me, it honked at me. (?) It's possible that it was a "hey, cool, you got really close to some deer", or calling me out for being an idiot somehow. I had no idea how to interpret that one.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jhmeathead View Post
    33deg this morning. Cold isnt so bad but i ride on a street with big buildings on both sides. So its like a wind corridor. brrrrrrr

Name:  morn.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  23.8 KB
    Daaaammmn...That looks like my kit when it's -20F, not 33. But hey, you're out there and that's the important part, right?

Had a decent ride in this AM. 51 and windy at my house - 7 to 10 mph sustained headwinds to the bus. Not too bad. I'm starting to get used to them again. Got to Anchorage and the temps were lower and it was spitting rain, but it was a really nice ride overall. My BB is really getting crunchy over the last two days. Yesterday I took the long way to the bus and was worried that I wouldn't make it because of how loud it has gotten. Hopefully it'll make three more trips (home today and home and back tomorrow) and that my bearings get here on Saturday as scheduled.

There was one place in town that had the bearings in stock, but it is a 10 mile one way trip from where I work to get them and on Friday, when I was going to get them, it was raining and cruddy, so... laziness won out. And the fact that I could get them from Amazon with standard shipping cheaper than I can in town. Weak. I know. Of course, I might end up running over there to get them in town anyway if it doesn't look like the ones on order will get here on Saturday.

mtbr member
    Has one of my scariest moments to date on my way home last night. Was coming down a hill, probably going 26-28mph. I had the right of way, there was a cross street ahead that had a stop sign. There were pickup trucks waiting in each direction, not moving. When I got about 50' from the intersection, one of the trucks went. I locked up my brakes going almost 30 then the truck slammed on his brakes in the middle of the intersection when he saw me. No way I would have stopped in time if he didn't slam on his brakes, pretty sure there would have been quite a collision. He had a perfectly clear view of me coming, so he just must not have been looking. It was about 5:15 at that point, so I didn't have my lights on since it was perfectly bright out. I did have my yellow jacket on. I think I'll be using my flashing headlight and taillights on my way home starting today.

mtbexplorer, great pics! Nice to see other people's routes.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Straz85 View Post
    Has one of my scariest moments to date on my way home last night. Was coming down a hill, probably going 26-28mph. I had the right of way, there was a cross street ahead that had a stop sign. There were pickup trucks waiting in each direction, not moving. When I got about 50' from the intersection, one of the trucks went. I locked up my brakes going almost 30 then the truck slammed on his brakes in the middle of the intersection when he saw me. No way I would have stopped in time if he didn't slam on his brakes, pretty sure there would have been quite a collision. He had a perfectly clear view of me coming, so he just must not have been looking. It was about 5:15 at that point, so I didn't have my lights on since it was perfectly bright out. I did have my yellow jacket on. I think I'll be using my flashing headlight and taillights on my way home starting today.
    He saw you but didn't expect you to be moving nearly so fast. Brain just said "bicycle, far away" and ignored you.

weirdo
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianMc View Post
    Though it has been awhile since I got the "Nice legs!" comment, so I imagine the risk is pretty low.
    We`ve all given you the "Nice mustache" comment. What more do you want !?!

Quote Originally Posted by Straz85 View Post
    Has one of my scariest moments to date on my way home last night.

mtbexplorer, great pics! Nice to see other people's routes.
    God luck with the flashers- sounds like about the only thing to try.

+1 to MtbX`s pics today. The super-NEish bookends, especially
    Recalculating....

mtbr member

Ride in this morning was pretty good. Had some chain skip issues, which will be resolved after I clock out.

Also, anyone have any good ideas for hauling a pack of diapers without panniers or a rack? Looks like a one handed slow trek for me.
    Bourbon: Because no good story ever started with "So, there we were eating salads".