mtbr member
    Mar 2008

Denver Commuters!!!!

I ned some help. I live in Broomfield and used to commute to downtown Denver via clear creek, little dry creek and then down the Platte River. I now work in Parker, so, I assume I can take the Cherry Creek path (by REI downtown) and make my way along Spear Blvd on the path all the way to Cherry Creek State Park. From there, what's the best route to get to Old Town Parker (Main Street)???

Eventually my new job will be in the Tech Center, but, I need to commute now!!!!

Thanks for your help!

-1x1rider

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    At the south end of Cherry Creek State Park, you have to pop out of the neighborhood onto Jordan Road...take that south to the Cottonwood sub-division...on the east side of cottonwood, you can pick up the Cherry Creek Trail once agin and ride it all the way to Main Street in Parker. (Sand Gulch) paralells Main Street and gets you under Parker Road where you can pop up in "Old Town" Parker. hope this helps...PM me if you need more help...I have ridden this route many times. Also, check out the Parker Parks and Rec site...they have a great trail map.