I Have Cookies

Civia Cycles Bryant: Anyone Have Experence?

In My constant search for the perfect commuter I think I found one: The Civia Bryant with the Gates Belt System and Alfine 8spd Disk Brakes Etc.. http://www.civiacycles.com/bikes/bryant/. I thought I found it before with the On-One Pompetamine, but this bike comes with almost everything I could ever wish for in a bike!!!
    long story short anybody have one that cares to share their exp with them? Thanks in Advance.
    The most important thing is what God thinks about it. He will have the final say. Joshua Stinebrink

____
    Kimo

I Have Cookies
    maybe wrong forum?
    The most important thing is what God thinks about it. He will have the final say. Joshua Stinebrink

____
    Kimo

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Don't have one, Never seen one, Don't know anyone with one, but damn I want one.
    Jason
    Disclaimer: www.paramountsports.net

I Have Cookies
    See...... QBP sells em' so some LBS must stock em! I gotta ask my friend @ his LBS

____
    Kimo

I have one. I couldn't ball out of control on the belt/ Alfine combo but I got the Tiagra build and upgraded to a CK headset and Brooks saddle. I love it! I wanted the belt/ Alfine but couldn't afford it, some day... It fits me so well and takes all the abuse I give it. I rode it loaded down to GA from NC and on a few 200k randos and around town. If you have the funds this should definitely be a top contender in the one you are choosing.

Also look at the Salsa Vaya. I would have went with that but it came with 26" wheels in my size and I had an aversion to that. Plus, I can upgrade my Bryant to belt drive if I ever make enough money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Id scrap the passion forum all together, its a breeding ground for unicorn milkers, rainbow chasers and candy cotton farters.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    This guy has one:

http://ecovelo.info

seems to really like it.