mtbr member
    Jul 2007

City bike / commuter grad design project.

Hello again.

If you missed my last survey and intro, here is a quick brief.

I'm a international student from England, at school in American studying Industrial Design. I'm almost done and currently working on my graduate project. I recently found a design competition for the 'a commuter bike for the masses', the projects time line unfortunate falls outside the competition but this is the category where my project falls.

My aim is to produce a city/commuter bicycle design that is up to date with peoples needs, technologies and materials.

Survey 2.
    The design is progressing well and its time to finalize some key aspects of the bicycle. This is where I ask of your help and expertise in knowing what you like and want. If you could please follow the link bellow to my second survey. It is really quick and shouldn't take much more than a minute or two...Thank you for your time.

http://www.polldaddy.com/s/CDF1B19F13D6C17F/

Ride Safe.
    Limey......

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Something with a dynamo front hub, 8spd Alfine internal gear hub, and a fully integrated rear rack would be optimal.

weirdo
    Congratulations- the last survey I was asked to complete was so full of stupid questions I closed it out half way through. Yours was short and to the point. Please take into account that I answered based on my own current commute- other people obviously have different situations as far as distance, elevation, weather, traffic, what they need to carry, etc.

mtbr member
    Hi, i fill up the survey.

Actually, was thinking of my bike when answering your question.
    When it's time to go, is time to go.
    Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing