Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Blinky light that fits on camelbak

898 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  pcruz8 
#1 ·
Anybody found a good light to hang on the back of a camelbak? I have tried a few, but they all end up pointing at the ground so not sure they do much good. I do have a light on the seatpost already, but wanted one higher also.

#7 ·
pcruz8 said:
How do you turn these Cateye lights on? I was given two, but haven't figured out how to turn them on. :madman:
You touch the magnet (on the end of the cord) to the reflector to turn it on. Hit it again to change flash modes or to cycle to the off position.

(make sure you remove the piece of paper that separates the batteries or you won't get any power)

#8 ·
RXL said:
You touch the magnet (on the end of the cord) to the reflector to turn it on. Hit it again to change flash modes or to cycle to the off position.

(make sure you remove the piece of paper that separates the batteries or you won't get any power)
:D :D Well I feel special...

I've had this for 6 months and haven't been able to turn it on until now. Thanks! :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.