Moderator Moderator

PRETENDURO
    Tough decision— beer or bike? Yeah, I’d hold a screwdriver to my own head trying to decide.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Speechless.

weirdo
    Screwdrivers! Nothing but evil can ever come of them. In a modern enlightened society, with no shortage of small coins to serve for the legitimate purpose of removing screws, there is simply no excuse to permit brutal weaponery like that!

Rant over.
    Recalculating....

Unhinged Aussie on a 29er
    Prohibited Items | Transportation Security Administration

Screwdrivers (seven inches or less in length) Carry on: OK Checked in: OK

Just sayin', this is why I think the TSA confiscating nail clippers n sh*t like that is complete BS.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodar y rodar View Post
    Screwdrivers! Nothing but evil can ever come of them. In a modern enlightened society, with no shortage of small coins to serve for the legitimate purpose of removing screws, there is simply no excuse to permit brutal weaponery like that!

Rant over.
    Says you! You'll only get my screwdriver when you pry it out of my cold dead fingers......with another screwdriver.

Screwdrivers don't hurt people, people hurt people!

If more people carried screwdrivers, the world would be a more safer place.

Did I forget any?
    The ridiculousness of cycling clothes increase exponentially in relation to the distance from your bicycle.

weirdo
    Maybe I`ll pry your screwdriver out with Grampa`s .32 Bisley!

Full disclaimer: I`m not really a gun nut, I`m just ANTI anti-gun nuts. Personally, I got tired of cleaning the bloody things, then stopped shooting them, finally sold off all but a couple squirrel-poppers and my treasured hand-me-downs.
    Recalculating....

mtbr member

Full disclaimer: I`m not really a gun nut, I`m just ANTI anti-gun nuts. Personally, I got tired of cleaning the bloody things, then stopped shooting them, finally sold off all but a couple squirrel-poppers and my treasured hand-me-downs.
    Amen! I like guns and enjoy shooting (mostly shotguns but I like pistols too). I understand why some don't like them and will let bygones be bygones as long as they will, but once they start in on the "I don't like them, so nobody should have them" mantra, that's when I go to town on them. I also am just as hard on the "everybody should have twin .50 Browning's mounted in the front yard" idiots. I figure if I can't poke fun and laugh at my own likes and hobbies, I have no business doing so to others.
    The ridiculousness of cycling clothes increase exponentially in relation to the distance from your bicycle.

mtbr member
    May 2011

Maybe I'll pry your .32 with a military spec assault weapon, cause modern society shold be like a John Wayne movie where differences are settled by whoever has the fastest draw and superior firepower.

weirdo
    OOOoh. You`ll have to wait in line for that gun, Ultra. My nephew has already started trying to pry, and I`m not even dead yet! Of course, he isn`t prying with a rifle.
    Recalculating....