mtbr member
    Jan 2008

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Specialized P.2 CroMo vs Commenšal Absolut AL2

Hey,
    I'm trying to buy one of these bikes for Street/Dirt action... Which one is the best buy? Which has the best quality/price?

Flying Goat
    I've never been a fan of the big S but dont think you can go wrong with either. Though i'm leaning with Commencal... XD

Peace Coast Style
    Personally, my choice is in the Commencal. I believe in and support both companies, although, I personally plan on buying an Abo**** 4X over a P.Series this year. The price difference is very minimal and the builds are also very similar. I cant say you would beable to go wrong with either as well. If you are able to, test ride the bikes before you buy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Internal14
    Ever slip a pedal and slam into the seat? That little thing would disappear until I later got to the ER.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    sorry if im too late but,GET THE P2!!! the rotars are better and the chain guide is actually attached to the frame apposed to the commecal's just dangling freely. also its cheaper even though its a better bike, it looks better and its got better gears. its just altogether better quality.